SIXTY-SIX

——————
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
———————

——————𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓———————

66 | TIL DØDEN SKILLER OSS AD

WHEN Winter walked out of her bathroom towel drying her hair, she saw a shirtless Harry lounging on her bed. He was newly showered, focusing on a small ball he was throwing and catching in the air.

Winter smiled at him, starting to braid her hair down in one long braid for the night. The bed creaked as she sat next to him while braiding her hair, Harry wasted no time in throwing the ball away from him and moving toward Winter.

He hummed while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her down until she fell so she was resting on his chest.

Winterfell sighed upon meeting Harry's warm skin against her own—she was only wearing a tank top, her shorts nowhere to be found. Harry wrapped a strong arm around her, kissing the top of her head.

A comfortable silence lingered between the both of them, nothing needed to be said for them to enjoy being in each other's presence.

She finished off her braid, sighing while relaxing completely against Harry.

"Yer beautiful, ya' know..." Harry said to her softly, holding her to his chest tighter and resting the chin of his head against the top of hers.

Winter looked up at him, staring into his sparkling blue eyes. "I don't think anything is more beautiful than you, Harry," She said back sweetly, placing a chaste kiss to his cheek.

Harry's heart fluttered.

"No, snowie, I mean, yer beautiful... inside and out... and I know we're soulmates and all but, well, you've had my heart since the day I first looked into those big brown eyes of yours. Way back when ya first came on the Isle, and I've fallen more in love with yah every day since. No one else ever has or ever will make me feel as whole as you do. If you'll let me, I'd like to show you how much I love ya' for as long as I can, until me heart stops beating..." Harry said, his voice was soft as he stared at Winter.

Winter's eyebrows furrowed—while she certainly appreciated and was moved by his words, she was also confused as to where this was coming from. Although, she had a feeling she knew where this was going.

She hoped that he was going to ask her to officially be his girlfriend.

"Harry, I—" Winter started to say, but Harry cut her off by placing a finger on her lips and delivering her a heart-stopping smirk.

"No, ya' got to let me finish, me duckling," He leaned down, rubbing his nose against her affectionately.

"But of course, my pirate," She said right back, smiling while leaning back and listening to the rest of what he had to say.