PSA: Match Breakers

(requested by @Chorus8) 

In the middle of Valhalla, where Tucker and Simmons are seen standing side by side.

Tucker: Sup, guys? I'm Lavernius Tucker from the Wattpad book, the Silver Eyed Armored Hero.

Simmons: And I am Dick Simmons from the same book.

Tucker: Now, I know what you're thinking: how does this blue guy have time to star in such hilarious book chapters, when he's so busy being a space-faring, sword wielding, super-soldier chick magnet?

Simmons: And you're probably asking yourself a similar question about me. I mean let's be honest, all the ladies are lining up to get some Dick... Simmons!

Complete silence and some crows are heard cawing.

Tucker: Well, the answer to your question is years of experience! Which is why, I'm ready to tell you fellas how to score the ladies when you're out on the town!

Simmons: And you know from my years of experience with the internet, I'm here to inform you all about the technologically superior form of social interaction: online dating!

Tucker: That's why we have our inexperienced assistant to help show you, just how easy it is to score some chicks!

Tucker gestures to the side, were Ash is standing and watching them.

Ash: How did I let you two talk me into doing this again?

Tucker: Come on, Ash! We're about to turn you into a man! (looks at the readers) Now the first step to hooking up with a hot chick is knowing where to look.

Night Club

Ash is seen standing in the front of a line to a nightclub with music being heard from inside.

Tucker (Voiceover): Typically, the best place to start going on the prowl is at a nightclub. Be sure to find the darkest one with the loudest of music and the biggest crowds.

The bouncer looks Ash up and down, before looking at his face.

Bouncer: Sir, I'm going to have to see an ID.

Ash: (sighs) Great...

He takes out his wallet and shows the ID, his birthday only being two years after the Great War started. The year 2527.

Male Partygoer: Hey bro, you're holding up the line!

Ash: (glares coldly) Shut. Up.

Valhalla

Back to Tucker and Simmons.

Tucker: If you happen to be to young or just have a natural young look, it's going to be difficult to get in a night club.

Simmons: Luckily, we know a certain male blonde teenager who can help get us a fake ID!

Night Club

The Bouncer who gives it a quick look over.

Bouncer: Mmm, alright you can go.

Ash: Thanks.

He takes back his ID, sighing as he entered the club and took a look around. Feeling a bit out of place.

Male Partygoer: What the fuck?! I've been here for three hours and I'm still not in!

Valhalla

Back to Tucker and Simmons.

Simmons: Why does the club have to be dark?

Tucker: I'm glad you asked, Simmons!

A mysterious handsome looking *SLAP* fine! Fine! A regular looking guy comes walking up besides Tucker.