PSA: Announcement

The scene starts at Blood Gulch with Y/N and Carolina. 

Y/N: Hi, I'm Y/N Rose from The Silver Eyed Armored Hero. The recent story created by Sambamhaw on Wattpad with the combination of RWBY, Halo, and Red vs Blue.

Carolina: And I'm Agent Carolina from the same fanfic. 

Y/N: Today we're here to talk to you about very important announcement. 

Carolina: That's right, it's about the new Rooster Teeth mega convention, RTX! This August 3rd through 5th. It's going to be SPECTACULAR! Larrr...larrr... I-uhh...imitate an echo effect!

Y/N just laughed, as she looked at him confused.

Carolina: What?

Cartoonz: Umm... Carolina, that's not what this announcement about. Besides, it's already-  

Carolina: I know Rooster Teeth is dead this now, Cartoonz! I know that cuz I've been doing these dumb PSAs for thirteen, FRICKING years!

Carolina starts beating up Cartoonz while proceeding to destroy the equipment. 

Cartoonz: Ow! Ah! Hey! Oh god! Ow! Son of bitch! Wait, you're a girl so technically you are- Ah! I'm sorry!

Y/N: Oh... that's gonna... (looks at the camera) Cut! Cut! I SAID CUT!!!

Y/N: And we're back, after an unfortunate setback. 

Carolina: Sorry...

Y/N: Now you might been asking yourself "Why is our amazing author doing this PSA and not the next chapter?". 

Carolina: The reason is because today he has a special announcement to make. 

Y/N: Sambamhaw... has reached... 4,000 FOLLOWERS!!!

Y/N: Thank you Rabbids for that. Really appreciate it. 

Carolina: Thanks to your support for the past eight years, our author has become a legend through out his life. 

Y/N: He's been through a lot over the years. Hardships, trauma, courses, high-school, gym, CORVID, finding a job, booking a holiday, you name it. 

Carolina: Even his Support Workers, Maddi and Olivia had helped him overcome his fears. They even staring a sport business for people with disability called- 

Y/N: Hey! No spoilers or sharing personal information! We talked about this! 

Carolina: (sighs) Fine...