SOLARWINGS AU??

ALRIGHT, I'M TIRED OF SUN AND JUPITER BEING THE ONLY ONES HAVING WINGS IN MY AU, SO YOU KNOW WHAT? *makes an AU abt the whole Solar System having wings in free will*

SHFHWRBSIENSOMEOALWEK Will make the designs later or smth idk- BUT HERE'S INFORMATION ABT THE AU.

Moons have 1 pair of wings

Planets and dwarf planets have 2 pairs of wings

And stars have 3 pairs of wings

Sun's wings are a yellow and red-ish color. Kind of like the color of Rapidash's hair. It's also very curly and whenever they get mad, their wings will have a firey effect and can set things on fire.

Mercury's wings are a light purple color and has some burnt feathers on his wings.

Venus' wings are a dark reddish pink color with a little bit of fade of beige at the tip of the feathers and has very pointy feathers. He's basically like a Walmart version of a Cupid- His wings is also very warm, so it's basically like a camp fire. You get too close and you'll get burnt to fucking dea- Yeah, he can also burn things if he wants to.

Earth's wings are well.. You know, just boring plain white angelic wings- But it's so fluffy that you're gonna die- Oh, and he doesn't know how to fly properly, so he would just mostly sprain his wings-

Mars' wings are a dark reddish maroon color. Some of the feathers are cut off cause he lives near the Asteroid Belt and there's a ankle biter- I MEAN- CEREAL IS LURKING IN THE ASTEROID BELT-

Jupiter's wings are a sepia shade of brown color and he has 3 pair of wings and has rigid feathers, but the bottom 2 pairs of wings look like dying flowers and is a much more darker shade of brown. Y'all probably already know the "little" detail I hid in.

Saturn's wings are a khaki shade of beige color with spacial feathers and shades of light brown at the tip of the feathers. He gets a little bit overwhelmed and scared when flying, so Jupiter would just mostly help him out

Uranus' wings is a sky blue color and has whispy feathers with a fade of white at the tip of the feathers. He would mostly have his feathers messy cause he's a painter and he in a lot of paint without the "T"

Neptune's wings is a dark blue color with shades of purple at the tip of the feathers. He very smooth feathers like a ginger cat's fur or something- (Idk why, but I had a ginger cat and whenever I pet him, he has smooth fur)

Well that was a pain to write- Anyways, that's all! I might write more about this AU, sooo yeah!

Also I'm working on another Solarballs story, so stay tuned!

Word count: 479 words