Chapter 30 Is ten years enough?

Almost at the moment when he heard Yu Jinnian's voice, Yu Yue snatched Xu Yuanzhe's mobile phone and said to Yu Jinnian on the phone: "

I will not break up with him."

After he finished, he hung up Yu Jingnian's phone number and blocked him again.

After completing this series of actions, Yu Yue realized that this was Xu Yuanzhe's mobile phone.

There was a moment of pause, but Yu Yue felt that he had done the right thing.

He returned the phone to Xu Yuanzhe and said in a very soft voice, "Ignore him. Just pretend you didn't hear him." He paused slightly and said, "If he calls again, don't say anything. Just hang up and block him."

Xu Yuanzhe looked at Yu Yue and said nothing.

Yu Yue also looked at Xu Yuanzhe, and Xu Yuanzhe didn't answer the cell phone he handed out.

After a moment of silence, Yu Yue asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

Xu Yuanzhe's voice was a little hoarse, "Are you going to break up with your parents because of me?"

Yu Yue's hand paused slightly.

After a while, he put Xu Yuanzhe's cell phone on the coffee table.

Yu Yue sat on the sofa with his hands on his sides. He didn't speak for a while and turned his head to look out the window.

The sky outside the window was overcast, and the sunshine was blocked behind the dark clouds. It was a little depressing and dull, as if waiting for a refreshing heavy rain.

Yu Yue asked: "If I have nothing, will you still be with me?"

Xu Yuanzhe looked at Yu Yue.

He said, "Yes."

Yu Yue turned around and smiled, "That's it, so what happens to them has nothing to do with us. If they don't agree with us being together, we can just leave them alone."

" But I will feel sorry for you." Xu Yuanzhe said.

There was silence in the small living room for a moment.

Yu Yue's voice was soft, "Don't feel sorry for me." After a slight pause, "If you really want to say sorry, I have to say it. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't sign with the company, and you wouldn't encounter such a big deal. The trouble will not put a black mark on your acting career before it has even started, will it?"

Xu Yuanzhe said nothing.

Despite what he said, Yu passed two days and still went back to city A.

Yu Jingnian and Jiang Qian used various means to force him back.

Xu Yuanzhe drove Yu Yue to the airport. When saying goodbye at the airport, Yu Yue held Xu Yuanzhe in his arms and listened to his heartbeat. After a long time, he raised his head and kissed Xu Yuanzhe's chin, "I'm leaving now, in two days." Come back soon."

Xu Yuanzhe said "yes" and kissed Yu Yue's forehead.

He didn't know if this would be the last time he held Yu Yue.

I don't know if Yu Yue will never come back again after going back this time.

...

After Yu Yue returned, just as he imagined, he had a big fight with Jiang Qian and Yu Jinnian.

They blocked Yu Yue's bank card and tried every means to lock him up at home for three days. On the fourth day, Yu Yue slipped out without them noticing, went to the airport to buy a plane ticket, and went back to school.