Chapter 44 No looking back

If Shan Hang hadn't asked, Yu Yue wouldn't even realize it.

Yu Yue originally wanted to use another photo of Xiao Yuer to bring up this topic.

Unexpectedly, Shan Hang sent another message: "Send the photo of the kitten to its owner. I think the owner will be very happy to see it. And you have to remember to send photos to others every day from now on."

Yu Yue did not find anyone to take his place . I have raised pets before, but after listening to what Shan Hang said, I think it is the same. If the owner sees his cat eating well and sleeping well every day outside, he should be very happy.

So Yu Yue also sent the photos he took just now to Xu Yuanzhe.

After sending the message, Yu Yue put Xiao Yu'er down and lay down on the sofa, preparing to check his phone for a while.

Unexpectedly, Xu Yuanzhe replied.

Yu Yue clicked on WeChat.

Xu Yuanzhe replied: "It likes you very much."

Yu Yue was stunned for a moment.

He asked Xu Yuanzhe: "Have you not taken off yet?"

Xu Yuanzhe said: "It's snowing and the flight is delayed."

Yu Yue did not reply.

He turned his head and looked at the little fish scratching the carpet under the sofa. After looking at it for a long time, he still felt that it looked familiar. A vague idea came to his mind, and he even dared not think about it.

Yu Yue withdrew his gaze and looked down at the phone.

After being quiet for a while, he typed and asked: "Is this cat the stray kitten that used to live downstairs in our house?"

Xu Yuanzhe replied quickly: "Yes."

Yu Yue's fingers stayed on the phone keyboard.

In the past, Yu Yue and Xu Yuanzhe often went to feed the kitten downstairs. After Yu Yue left, he never expected that Xu Yuanzhe would adopt the kitten and take it home.

The little fish was rolling on the carpet.

Yu Yue finally didn't reply to Xu Yuanzhe.

He sat up, took out the USB flash drive Xu Yuanzhe gave him, plugged it into his computer, linked the computer to the TV, and opened the folder in the USB flash drive on the computer.

It contains all the movies Xu Yuanzhe has acted in, and the time and roles are even clearly marked.

Yu Yue clicked on the movie that Xu Yuanzhe first acted in, "Between Xiaoyun", which seemed to be a suspense film.

He turned off the lights in the living room, leaving only the flickering light of the television.

Xiao Yu'er ran to the sofa not long after, squatted next to Yu Yue, and stared at the TV series.

Yu Yue reached out his hand and touched its head.

The drama "The Dark Cloud" is actually relatively clichéd in terms of filming techniques and story content. Yu Yue watched it for more than an hour and only remembered a few scenes related to Xu Yuanzhe.

Yu Yue didn't know when he fell asleep.

When he woke up again, the living room was silent, and Xiao Yu'er didn't know where he had gone. The whole house only had the movie on the TV playing repeatedly, and the light flickered, but it seemed unusually empty.

Yu Yue sat up and looked at the time on his phone. It was three in the morning.

He had a dream just now, but when he woke up, Yu Yue could not remember the content of the dream. He only felt that the dream was like a tide, making him unable to breathe, and his whole body seemed to be suffocated.