Chapter 17 There is still fate

. "--February 19, 2014, light snow.

Happy New Year, Yu Yue."

"--January 31, 2015, heavy snow.

Happy New Year."

"June 5, 2015, sunny weather.

Graduation Happy."

"June 12, 2015, the weather is fine.

I plan to call you tomorrow. I don't know if

you still use the contact number you gave me two years ago.

I don't know how to contact you.

...They said that if you change your mobile phone and I can't find you, then our fate is over.

If I can still contact you, that will prove it. We still have a fate.

I didn't believe this before,

but now when I write this diary, my hands are shaking.

I pray to God for the first time, I hope

we still have a fate.

It's an extremely hot summer.

After hanging up the phone, Xu Yuanzhe stood on the balcony of the dormitory for a long time.

The temperature outside was very high, and there was a heat wave in the air, but Xu Yuanzhe's hands were cold. They were still a little sweaty because of the tension caused by the phone call just now.

Xu Yuanzhe leaned against the balcony railing, lowered his head, and looked at the call that had just been displayed on his phone for about a minute.

Yu Yue did not change his mobile phone.

Yu Yue's voice was still the same as in his memory.

Yu Yue still remembers him.

But that's all.

Xu Yuanzhe had prepared many things he wanted to say for nearly a month, but they were all interrupted and canceled because Yu Yue was abroad and sleeping.

After the phone call ended, Xu Yuanzhe realized belatedly that if Yu Yue did not come to city B to study in college, there would be no future between them.

And he didn't have time to say anything to Yu Yue.

He didn't have time to tell Yu Yue that he fell in love with Yu Yue at first sight two years ago, and has been secretly in love with Yu Yue in the past two years. He was only waiting for this day to contact Yu Yue and tell him.

Xu Yuanzhe only said to Yu Yue, if you want to come here to study in college, I can take you around.

what is this?

How could Yu Yue come to City B because of such a sentence? And if Yu Yue had not come to City B, Xu Yuanzhe would have no other reason to contact him again.

Just at this time, the balcony door was pushed open.

The roommate came out, glanced at Xu Yuanzhe, and asked with a smile: "How are you, are you destined?"

Xu Yuanzhe lowered his eyes and looked at the phone.

After a long, long time, he raised his hand, pressed the hot corners of his eyes, and said, "It's no longer possible."

The roommate was stunned.

But he said nothing more.

Relationships will not change your entire life because of success or failure.