Chapther 1

"Ah I forgot to say, there will be two more people joining us in today's meeting. They are sent from the port mafia and I want you all to respect them"

What Nezu said gout everybody's attention, who could that possibly be that are from the port mafia?

"I'm sorry, but the port mafia? Aren't they villains?"

As much as Aizawa didn't want to agree with Endeavor he did have a point. They didn't get much time to think before the mystery people came in.

                                —————

"I want you to attend a meeting with all the pro heroes"

"What?!"

As much as Dazai loves Chuuya's confused face he also did not understand what Mori could possibly get out of sending them to a meeting with all the pro heroes. Yokohama was cut off from all of the others, and to be honest, Dazai hated the idea of heroes and villains it was all in black and white. The only thing heroes do are looking pretty and signing autographs, what even was the point of having them there?

"Well the principle of a hero school thinks there is a greater power and the whole world is at risk, so I decided that you to are going"

"I- of course boss, when should we leave?"

"Today in about an hour"

"Ok"

Chuuya bowed out of respect before taking Dazai with him and walking out. He dragged him all the way back to their room (Dazai had convinced Mori that it was important to be by Chuuya's side if something was to come up) and sat Dazai down on his bed.

"So what the plan?"

"What do you mean Chibi? I don't have a plan~"

"Shut it would you, we both know you do so spit it out"

"Ok ok but only because it's you, we attend and act normal but bring a gun."

"Why?"

"Well I don't know much, but I'm pretty sure one of the heroes have an ability that can cancel out other's abilities"

"Just like yours?"

"No Chibi not like mine, jeez you really are stupid, he has to look at the person."

"Well sorry that I'm not a genius like you"

After that little conversation Chuuya grabbed some fresh clothes since the once he has on are covered in from the previous mission they just got back from. After some time he came back and they both headed outside where there was a car waiting for them. After 2 hours of driving they finally arrived.

                          ————————

"What are you talking about, I'm not that much smaller. I'm only 16 and still growing!"

"Sure, just keep believing that"

"You-"

"You got to be kidding me, are we having a meeting with children"

Endeavor's little comment got the two boys attention and they stopped bickering. Calmly like nothing had happened they went over to a chair and sat down. All the pro heroes are looking at each other with confusion.

"I'm sorry, but are you two the guys from the port mafia" Hawks asked, clearly confused.

"Yes we are, I'm Dazai and this is Nakahara"

"You can just call me Chuuya"

Aizawa was expecting two big guys with guns but instead there are sitting two teenagers in front of him, he felt a pit in his stomach. Was these kids really in the mafia at such a young age? How terrible.

                          ————————-

"It would be best if you moved some heroes east, that's where we expect the next attack"

"That sounds fine thanks Chuuya"

"No problem-"

"Wait are we suppose to just do as these two kids say, that's just stupid"

Dazai has had just about enough of the other pro heroes, how dare they cut off his beautiful Chuuya, they didn't even deserve to hear his beautiful voice let alone see him. He should just kill them right here and now. As if Chuuya could hear his thoughts he lays his hand on top of Dazai's and gives it a little squeeze of reassurance.

"I get how you may feel angry about having to take orders from a 16 year old, but I can assure you me and Dazai are more than capable of make decisions."

"Still you two are just some random 16 year olds from the mafia."

This guy was really starting to get on Dazai's nerves, what was his name again? That's right it's Ken takagi. Who does he think he is?

"We are double black"

All the pro heroes now looked at Dazai he can see them shiver, how pathetic.

"You mean t-the double black"

"The one and only"

"Ok would you stop, your scaring them you idiot"

"But Chuuya, I can't have anyone argue with my dog"

Chuuya just rolled his eyes and the meeting went on, but there was a more tense atmosphere. After the meeting was done the two kids went home and the others just sat there.

"I can't believe I argued with double black, I could have died"

Normally Aizawa would have called him dramatic, but it's true. Double black is known for being monsters, unbelievable that it's just two teenagers.

                           ———————-

"Well that was fun"

Dazai was the first to break the silence.

"Yeah I always love the looks on people's faces when they realise we are double black"

"Yeah your right"

Before getting in the care Dazai gave Chuuya a quick kiss on the lips and then slipped in Chuuya doing the same. No way anyone was going to talk to his Chibi like that, not without feeling fear.