Chapter 4

The man started making his way over to the two mafia members. All the heroes held their breath.

"hey, Chuuya was it? Can you help me with one of the exercises?" Wow straight to the point.

"sur-"

"ah, ah, ah~" Dazai said, Chuuya gave him a dirty look for interrupting him.

"I can help you, the Chibi needs to rest" the man's face went white, this is not good.

                            ——————-

The heroes looked at the man whilst he was interacting with the red head and the brunette. They talked for 1 or 2 minutes before the man left with Dazai, that was their signal. They slowly walked over to Chuuya, once they got close enough they could see he was in deep thought. Endeavour reached out his hand to gently shake the teen, but Chuuya's reflex's kicked in, soon Endeavour was laying on the floor.

"omg! I'm so sorry" Chuuya quickly helped the man up, the others just looked star struck.

How could a kid his age (and size) lay Endeavour down like that, AND OUT OF PURE REFLEX! The mafia must be working those poor children to the bone. Chuuya also looked a bit to the skinny side, like he had been living on the street for years, was the mafia not feeding them?

"is there anything I can help you with?" The adults quickly turned to look at the younger one. Right. They had a mission.

"oh nothing, we just wanted to know if you were feeling ok" Mic quickly said. They all shifted a bit awkwardly, who knew talking to teens were this hard.

"I'm completely fine, please don't worry about me, Dazai would also kill you if you did" He said the last part lower.

"sorry, what was that last part?"

"oh nothing, now, are you guys ok? I know Dazai's methods can be a bit, you know" he said, concern clear in his voice.

"we are fine, tho it was the hardest training we have ever had. Except for Aizawa of course" Hawks says.

"It is!?l" Chuuya sounded puzzled.

Chuuya couldn't believe his own ears, this was usually how he warmed up. These heroes were a bunch of pussy's, are these really the people responsible for the worlds safety? They wouldn't survive a day in the mafia, that's for sure. Talking about not surviving, where is Dazai?

                                 ——————

Dazai and the man walked side by side, there was a tense atmosphere between them. The man started sweating, it was like being in Dazai's presence was suffocating him. When the brunet was with the ginger he was soft like butter, but now. His whole body was cold, time was almost slowing down, why was this happening? A few seconds ago everything was fine.

"so, what was it you needed my help with?" Dazai's voice was colder than ice. The man froze in place.

"you know what, it isn't that important anyway" that man nervously chuckled. He may have been acting cool in front of the other heroes, but that was because he thought that it was the pretty red head that was gonna help him.

"you disgust me" Dazai said out of the blue.

"sorry!?" How dare this brat say that. Intimidating to not, he was not going to talk like that to a hero!

"you know Chuuya is only 16, right?" Dazai's voice may have sounded like an innocent question, but there was clear disgust behind it.

"so what, I'm a hero, who cares" that man was acting cocky, but he was shivering with fear.