Chapter 3

"CHUUYA!" Dazai yelled as he saw his partner fall.

The heroes were quickly on their feet running over to the two teenagers. When they got over to the boys they saw dazai sitting on the ground with Chuuya's head in his lap, All Might slowly walked closer, but when he tried to kneel down and touch Chuuya he got the deadliest look he had ever seen.

"touch him and I will break your fingers" All Might quickly retrieved his hand.

"Dazai, Nakahara needs to have a check up to make sure he didn't get any head injuries" said Aizawa as calmly as he could, but the way dazai looked at All Might gave him goosebumps. How could a child look at someone like that.

"I will not let you touch him." After he said the last word, chuuya woke up.

                               ——————-

He slowly started to blink his eyes open, then he tried sitting up, but dazai softly pushed him down.

"Zia?" Chuuya asked confused, oh he was just too cute for his own good.

"yes Chibi it's me, don't you know that sick dogs shouldn't work?" Chuuya gave him a dirty look, the heroes were on the other hands shocked. Why was Nakahara sick, AND working.

"come on Chu, stand up" Chuuya then sat up whilst dazai gave him a hand to stand.

"sorry for that, let's keep on training" said Chuuya swaying a bit whilst he stood.

"I don't think that's a good idea Nakahara"

"how many times do I have to tell you to call me Chuuya!" He all but yelled.

"sorry Chuuya, what I think he was trying to say was, It's probably not the best idea to keep overworking your body. You're still young." Chuuya rolled his eyes at the last part, sure his body was still young. But with the things he had seen his mind was more then grown.

"as much as I hate to agree with those stupid heroes they are right Hatrack, I don't want you getting shorter"

"why you-" Chuuya had to stand still because when he screamed he could see black spots.

"come on, sit down. I'll take care of training" and with that, Dazai got Chuuya to sit down on the bleachers so he could still see.

                            ———-————

training with Dazai was almost worse then with Chuuya, sure that man wasn't very athletic and there fore not as strong either. But Dazai trained them mentally. He got them to do a lot of hard workouts, whilst he walked around talking down to them.

"your weak" "nobody likes you" "your the reason people die" and much much worse. Some of them even cried, but not Aizawa, he liked it this way. Most heroes relied on their quirks, but since his was just nullifying other's quirks, he had gotten pretty good at combat. He was also the one who had gotten the closest to Chuuya when they were fighting. Dazai respected him, it looked like he had put a lot of hours and hard work into training.

"Your all pathetic, crying over simple words" oh how fun it was to torture them like this, sure he would love a bit of physical torture to, but you can't get everything you want.

"this is so stupid" one hero whispered to Hawks, what a lowlife, talking behind peoples backs whilst being a hero.

"why do we have to take orders from children, one of then even passed out, how pathetic" the hero kept whispering, not getting the hint that Hawks didn't want to talk to them.

"whatever do you mean?" The hero froze, when he looked up, there stood Dazai. He was smiling, but there was no warmth behind it.

"i-I-I-" the hero started.

"I-I-I-" dazai mocked back.

"You call yourself a hero, how you disgust me" Dazai's voice was drowning in anger, he hid it well tho.

"Mackerel it's fine, who cares about those lowlifes" Dazai looked around and stood face to face with Chuuya.

"Chuuya! Go sit down" Dazai started panicking, then he picked Chuuya up and carried him back to the bleachers.

"PUT ME DOW!" Chuuya started screaming.

"No can do~" then Dazai placed him down.

"Idiot" Chuuya said under his breath.

                            ___________

After hours of training, the heroes couldn't move, most of them were passed out. The only heroes still conscious were All Might, Aizawa, Endeavour, Hawks, Midnight, Miriko and Present Mic. They were laying on the floor panting, sweat dripping down their foreheads. Most of them had never trained this hard.

"ok everyone, you can relax for an hour or so before we continue" relief flooded over their bodies.

One after another they all started standing and heading over for the bleachers to relax, most of their bodies ached like never before. When Midnight sat down she almost passed out from exhaustion, most of the heroes had never really trained this hard. The pro heroes started talking, they wanted to get Dazai away so they could talk to Chuuya and find out if he was ok. But how could they separate them? They were like two peas in a pot.

"ok, how about one of us ask to get help with an exercise?" Hawks said, to be honest he hoped that Chuuya would be the one showing the exercise. Chuuya wasn't as mean as Dazai, and definitely not as scary.

"sure, I can be the one asking for help" Said the hero who had talked about Chuuya, that was probably a bad idea, but most of the heroes didn't care.

"then me, Aizawa, All Might and Hawks will talk to the other person" said Present Mic.