Chapter 1: My Sister

Hellooooo everyone! This is my One Piece Special for Aqua! I hope you guys enjoy! If you haven't read my first One Piece story: The Swordswoman make sure to read it cause you might not know who she is here :P. Make sure to read up to Chapter 9 in "The Swordswoman" before you read this story! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone P.O.V.
The Going Merry continued on its course while everyone was just doing what they usually did: Zoro slept peacefully. Robin sat with Nami while she read a book and Nami was reading the newspaper. Luffy and Usopp were playing around and Sanji was in the kitchen preparing some drinks for Nami, Robin, and Aqua.
Aqua was flying around the ship with her water wings that she made out of her powers. Chopper was with Aqua and he rode on her back. Everyone saw them flying around and were amazed.
Luffy: SUGOIII AQUA!! You can fly?!
Aqua: Yup, it's really fun. Do you want a ride too, Luffy?
Luffy: "Of course I do!" He said while Aqua held onto him and flew around. The crew watched them go up into the sky and fly gracefully. After the fun flight, Nami saw something in the newspaper.
Nami: "Aqua! Could you come here!?" She said while Aqua dashed to Nami and handed her the paper.
Aqua: "T-that can't be. I thought she was..."Everyone crowded around Aqua. The newspaper said:

The Future Queen of Esramo!
Lianna Marine. Coronation will be at Esramo island on July 5!

Robin: Hmm..Lianna Marine? Wait, you both have the same last names, are you related?
Aqua: "Y-yes. She's my sister."
Everyone: SISTER!?
Aqua: "Yeah, but I thought she was dead. Lianna went with my mother when she died. I thought Lianna would be gone too."
Nami: So that means you, Aqua are the future princess of Esramo!
Everyone except Nami, Robin, and Aqua: EHHHHHHH?!
Sanji: "Ahhhh, beautiful Princess Aqua." He said while heart shaped smoke came out of his cigarette.
Chopper: Aqua, you won't leave us will you? To become the princess of Esramo?
Aqua: Of course not Chopper! I love you guys too much to ever leave you behind." She said while she hugged Chopper.
Everyone: Awwwww arigatou Aqua.
Aqua: Anyways, Nami is it ok if we head to Esramo Island? I would like to see my sister again.
Nami: Actually, it's a coincidence! We are heading there as the next island. Tomorrow at least we'll be there.
Luffy: Yosh! On to Esramo Island!
Everyone: Right!!

~The next day on the Going Merry~ July 4th
Everyone P.O.V.
Aqua stood on deck while she was thinking about her sister. Everyone was with her to keep a close look if they were anywhere near Esramo.
Zoro: Aqua, you ok?
Aqua: Yeah, just thinking.
Nami: About your sister? There's nothing to be nervous about; you two will be happy seeing each other again, right?
Aqua: Well yeah I will, but I don't know about her.
Usopp: What are you talking about Aqua?
Aqua: It's just when we were kids, we were really close and played with each other until she shut me out and I never knew why. I almost forgot how she looked like. Then, things got even worse when she had to go with my mother out at sea.
Luffy: I see an island!
Nami: Yup that's it! Esramo island!
Zoro: Aqua, are you going to be okay?
Aqua: "Yeah, thanks Zoro." She said as she smiled at him.
Robin: "Aqua, I think you've got a guy who likes you." Aqua blushed.
Zoro: "I DO NOT!!" He said while blushing. Nami and Robin laughed.

~At Esramo~

Lianna kept herself in a room at the palace. She had pink hair and wore fancy clothing and gloves.

(Lianna was born with a curse that gave her powers of ice. It was a beautiful power but it could cause great danger that could kill a person. No one knew of this power except her parents. When she was a child, she played with her sister Aqua but accidentally hurt her with the ice powers and didn't want to do it again. So Lianna shut herself from Aqua and others until she had to go with her mother, Larissa out at sea. There, Larissa died trying to save Lianna from the Navy.)

Someone had knocked on the door and a guard came in.

Guard: My lady, there are pirates who have landed at the dock.

Lianna: Please escort them here at the castle. If they try to attack, you may throw them into the dungeon where I will talk to them.

Guard: Yes, my lady.

~With the Strawhats~

Luffy: OOOH! WHAT A BIG ISLAND! MUST HAVE A LOT OF FOOD!

Nami: Yeah, we should restock our food. But we can't just barge in. We'll get into trouble, and this is a kingdom, remember?

Robin: Navigator-san is right. We'll get caught by the guards.

Chopper: Um speaking of guards, there are some heading towards us right now.

Usopp: T-T-They're not gonna a-arrest us r-right?

Zoro unsheathed his swords a bit while the guards came closer to them.

Guard 1: Halt pirates! We have an order from the future queen of Esramo. We shall escort you to the palace, but you should not harm anyone or you will be thrown into the dungeon. Is this understood?

Aqua: Yes, we understand.

Guard 1: Good. Now let us go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo! Did you like it? I'm sorry if it might sound corny, but I hoped you enjoyed! Chapter 2 coming soon!