Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed

Well. The title says it all! Hope you guys enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua P.O.V.

After I danced with Zoro, I made my way back to Lianna.

Me: "Thank you for the dance, Mr. Roronoa." I said bowing to him elegantly. (pretending to be elegant)

Zoro: "Why of course, your highness." He said bowing back.

He and I laughed and then I walked to Lianna.

Lianna: Sooo, how was your dance?
Me: It was really fun, especially with Zoro but I think I drained my energy dodging Prince Nathaniel's foot from stepping on mine.
Lianna: *laughing* Are you ok?
Me: I've..never been better! I wish it was like this in Esramo all the time.
Lianna: *smiles* Me too..*smile fades* but it can't..
Me: Why not? It would be rea-
Lianna: "It JUST can't!" My smile faded away. "Anyway, this night has been fun but it's time to come to an end."

Lianna walked to a guard right next to us and told him to escort everyone out because the party was over. I couldn't stand it any longer. I didn't want my chance for Lianna to change to slip right out of my hands. I wanted her to socialize with people more so she could be happy. I caught up to her walking to the end of the room.

Me: "Lianna, wait please!" I reached for her hand to stop her but I only grabbed her glove.
Lianna: *gasp* Give me my glove!
Me: Lianna, please! I can't live with you like this anymore!
Lianna: "Then, leave!" My heart felt that it had shattered into pieces. Lianna started walking away when anger finally burst out of me.
Me: "What did I ever do to YOU?!" When I said this, the people in the room finally caught our attention but I didn't notice.
Lianna: "Enough Aqua!..." (A/N If you watched Frozen, Lianna said that phrase with the tone like Elsa did.) Lianna kept walking away while she held her uncovered hand in her arm.
Me: No, WHY!? Why do you shut ME out?! Why do you shut the WORLD OUT!? WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF!?
Lianna: "Aqua, I said ENOUGH!!" When Lianna said this and turned around to face me, some sort of ice daggers came flying towards me. I froze in shock (because of the power Lianna had that I didn't know about) and had no time to dodge. That's when I felt someone tackle me to the ground to avoid the daggers: Zoro.

Zoro: Aqua, are you hurt?
Me: "N-No, I'm ok. Thanks." I said as Zoro helped me up.

Everyone in the room looked with shock at Lianna, except one person: Luffy. He looked at her with awe.

Luffy: SUGOIIIII!!
Nami: *bonks him on the head* This is not the time!!
Lianna looked at everyone with fear knowing that they now know her secret: she bore a curse that she couldn't control.

Omg so Lianna's power has been revealed because Aqua made her mad XD. Find out what happens next in the next chapter!! Don't forget to comment what you think of the story so far!