Chapter 3: Bonding

Chapter 3 is here! It might be really short but hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone P.O.V.

Aqua and the others were led by the guard to the castle while they laughed and talked. Aqua mostly talked with Zoro and laughed with him. Nami and Robin smirked at the two: thinking that the two would be a cute couple.

~At the farther side of the kingdom in a hidden building~

Inside the building, a man in his 20's sat plotting his plan for Esramo. He had dark, brown hair and green eyes. Apparently, this man was named Nathaniel. He was the 12th heir of the kingdom: Rasshu. Nathaniel planned to take the throne for himself so he could rule Esramo and become rich. One of his soldiers reported to him.

Soldier: "Sir, we have news. It seems that a relative of Queen Lianna has come to Esramo. She is her sister, Aqua Marine." He said as he put the newspaper down with Aqua's picture on it.

Nathaniel: So, another beauty has come. I have made a decision to marry her. I just hope she is not like Lianna: very shy. I will make sure nothing stands in my way of becoming the one and only ruler of Esramo.

~Back to Aqua and the others~

Aqua P.O.V.

We made our way to the castle where we met with the maids to help us pick out our outfits. Robin, Nami, and I went to one huge dressing room. I was amazed at how big it was. There were tons of dresses in the closets, countless pairs of shoes on the shelves, and makeup on the table.

Me: Wow! So many dresses and shoes!

Robin: I have to agree. I don't even know where to start.

Maid: You ladies can try on which ever you like. Just let me know if you have an eye on anything.

The girls thanked the maid and looked for dresses that they liked. Robin went first to try on her dress.
(http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Robin_Dancer_Girl_Film_Z.png)
Robin's dress had a purple top with one strap. The skirt was a leopard skin pattern and had a large slit on the side.

Me: You look so pretty, Robin-san!
Nami: It really fits you!
Robin: Arigatou, Aqua and Nami. Now, let's see your dresses!
Nami was next to try on her dress.
(http://blingee.com/blingee/view/129635188--Nami-)
Nami's dress was a midnight black with transparent sleeves. At the end of each sleeve, there would be a lacy outing. The dress reached the floor which covered her feet. (Sorry I am not good at describing stuff)
Robin: Navigator-san, I like it. You should get it.
Me: Yup! It's really pretty Nami!
Nami: Thanks guys. Aqua, it's your turn!
I went to try on my dress (picture). My sleeves were transparent and had decoration around them. The transparency was also on the dress but it reached down to my collarbone. The rest of the dress was white and had decorations of flowers and ribbons all around.
Robin: Wow Aqua! That's beautiful!
Nami: Yeah! I'm sure Zoro would like it!
I blushed. Nami and Robin laughed.
Me: U-um thanks you guys! Let's just go pick out accessories now.
Robin got diamond prism earrings and lots of bracelets. She also picked out a fancy necklace and a pair of golden heels.
Nami also got a necklace and a pair of black heels. (She didn't get much since her dress is pretty big)
I got one flower hair clip to match my dress and a pair of white heels. I also wore the bracelet that Kuina gave me.
(A/N Just saying, Aqua wears the bracelet every day. I just keep forgetting to mention it. Sorryyyyy)

After we were done, the maid was kind enough to let us keep the dresses since they had so many. Robin, Nami, and I made our way through the castle while we carried our dresses and accessories in our bags. We tried to find the boys to see if they were done. Apparently, they were. We walked out of the castle to go find a restaurant (so they wouldn't
disturb Lianna).

~Time Skip to that night~
After we were done eating, a guard led the crew back to their inn while I walked with them. We said our goodbyes and I hugged everyone and thanked them for their company.
Me: Hey guys, thanks for today. I had fun.
Zoro: We should be saying that. But thanks, too.
Zoro was the last one to hug. For some reason, it looked like something pink dusted his cheeks when we heard the girls chuckling. I shrugged it off.
Me: Goodbye minna!!
I walked with the guard to the castle thinking about how much fun I had with my crew. When we reached the castle, I walked into my room where I dressed up for bed. While I was laying in bed, I felt like I couldn't sleep because I was too excited for tomorrow. Then, my eyes started to close while I drifted to sleep.
Zzzzzzz....