Chapter 7: The Power of Ice and Snow

Hi Guys! Soooo a snowman appeared to Aqua and others. What will happen next?

Aqua P.O.V.

As Zoro and I prepared to fight when the "thing" came closer, we saw a snowman, which wasn't there before.. It was as tall as my boot and had no nose. Then, it started talking.

Snowman: "Hi!" The snowman spoke as he waved at us.

Me: "WAHHHH!! IT'S A TALKING SNOWMAN!" I kicked the snowman and its head came off. The head landed in Zoro's arms. He threw it to me.

Me: *throws the head back to Zoro* I don't want it!

Zoro: Me neither! I don't want a free head! *throws it to Aqua*

Me: Ew! Just leave it with the body! *throws the head to the rest of the snowman body which falls*

The Snowman: *getting up with the head upside down* What am I seeing right now? Why are you all upside down?
I sighed.
Me: Okay, hold on. Wait one second. *turning head right side up*
Me: There!
The Snowman: Now, I'm perfect!
Me: Hehe, well almost.
I grabbed a carrot from our equipment bag and placed it in the snowman's head.
Snowman: *gasps* I love it! I've always wanted a nose!

Then, Luffy, Usopp, Nami, Robin, Chopper, and Sanji came.
Nami: Hey, what's all the noise?
Then, they all gasped when they saw the talking snowman. Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were admiring it.
Snowman: Well, let me introduce myself! My name's Habi and I like warm hugs! (A/N Disney Reference soryyyy)
Me: Habi?
That name rang through my mind as I asked myself. Do I know this name from somewhere? Wait, it's the snowman Lianna and I built when we were younger! I had no idea that I zoned out.
Habi: Ummmmm, and youuuu areee?
Me: Oh, sorry! My name's Aqua. That guy over there with the green hair is Zoro, and this is Nami, Robin, Chopper, Sanji, Usopp, and Luffy.
Habi: What a nice group of people! Just have to remember some more names....
Me: Habi, did Lianna build you?
Habi: Yeah!
Luffy: SUGOII!!! Aqua, your sister is pretty much awesome. I didn't know she could make talking snowmen!
Me: Me neither... Habi, do you know where Lianna is?
Habi: Yup!
Me: Could you take us to her?
Habi: Sure! Just follow me!

The snowman started walking as we all followed him. Zoro tapped my shoulder.
Zoro: Hey, are you sure we should be following this snowman?
Me: Well, he says he knows where Lianna is.
Zoro: Yeah, but. It's a snowman...
Me: A talking snowman. We'll be fine. Don't worry. *closed eye smile*

What I didn't know was that Zoro was secretly complimenting me in his head and blushing.
Zoro: (thinking) She's so adorable.

~Timeskip~
Aqua P.O.V.
We kept following Habi until we made it to a top of a snowy hill where we saw something unbelievable. There was a staircase that led to a gigantic palace. And the best part is: it was all made entirely of ice!
Me: Woah!
Robin: I've never seen anything like it. I mean, I have seen frozen statues and such but, this is truly extraordinary.
Habi: Here it is! Lianna's right in here!
The crew and I walked up the frozen staircase. Then when we reached the door, I knocked. Then, it just opened. Without anyone there. I was about to walk in when I finally realized something.
Me: Ummm, you guys? Is it okay if you all just stay here for a minute?
Luffy: What!? Why? *pouty face*
Me: It's just...Lianna might get uncomfortable talking to other people....I just want to make things work out...
Nami: It's okay, Aqua. We get it. Come on guys.

Everyone nodded, even Luffy. I felt bad that they couldn't explore something completely awesome. But, I just want things to work out for Lianna and me. She's been shutting herself in for about 10 years, anyway.
I went inside in the palace when the doors behind me shut by itself. There were two staircases leading upstairs and a frozen fountain where I was. I looked at the whole building with awe and admiration.
Me: "Hello Lianna? It's me, Aqua!" I called out.
"Aqua?" I heard a gentle voice say.
Then from the top of the staircase, I saw someone walk from behind a frozen curtain into the light to face me. She wore an icy blue sparkly dress and a transparent cape. Her pink hair was down, but she had a braid headband on. From the moment I looked at her, I knew it was Lianna.
Me: Wow, Lia!!! You look....beautiful!! And this palace...it's just...wow!!!!
Lianna: Hehe, thank you. I never knew that I could do something amazing like this.

Then I heard a laughing voice come inside the palace. It was Habi.
Habi: 60! Aqua, I'm done counting to a minute!
I smiled at him; because I didn't want to show my anger cause he literally waited out there for a minute. Well, at least the rest of my friends aren't inside.
Lia: Wait, who are you?
Habi: I'm Habi! You built me.....remember?
Lia: And you're alive?
Habi: Yeah!......I think so....
Me: *bending down to pet Habi* He's just like the one we built when we were kids.
Lia: *looking at her hands with amazement* Yeah!....
Me: And we were so close! We could be like that again!
Lia looked blankly at me because I had no idea that she zoned out.

Lia's Flashback:
The two sisters played outside when it was a snowy day.
7 year old Lianna: Hey Aqua! Watch this!
Lia made a little snowman for her sister. Then, she used it's stick arms to puppet him.
Lianna: *imitating Habi* Hi, I'm Habi! And I like warm hugs!
3 year old Aqua giggled as she hugged her new snowman.
Lia: And look!
Lia made a tall pile of snow rise under her sister to lift her high.
Aqua: *jumping off* Weeeeeeee!!!
Lia just kept making piles of snow when Aqua kept jumping off one. But she was jumping off too fast and Lia couldn't keep up. After Aqua jumped off of a pile of snow again, Lia panicked and accidentally made one too tall and it her sister. Aqua laid on the snowy ground, unconscious.
Lianna: *gasp* AQUAAA!!.......Mama, Dada!!!!
Lia held her sister close while streams of tears fell from her eyes.
~Back to the present~
Lianna: No....we can't. Goodbye, Aqua.
Me: Lia, wait-
Lianna: No! Just stay away from me! I want to protect you!
Me: You don't have to! I'm not afraid of you!

Hi Guys. Sorry if I just ended my story here. It's just this chapter already has like 1000+ words already lol. Next Chapter coming soon!