Chapter 9: Danger

Chapter 9 is here! Kinda actiony now!

Third Person P.O.V.
The Straw Hat Crew walked down the mountain with bumps on their heads. Aqua was at the back of everyone shivering unusually.
Luffy: I totally regret doing that...
Nami: Then why did you baka!! You could've just left it be but you just had to get back at it!!
Zoro: Well I didn't know that that monster could grow back limbs after you cut 'em!
Sanji: Man, that snow's blob pretty strong. He didn't even get hurt will a single one of my kicks.
Robin: How interesting. So this is the power of the snow's curse.
Chopper: *looking with concern at Aqua* Aqua...
Everyone: *looking behind them at Aqua* Hm?
Chopper: Are you sure you're okay?
Aqua: Y-Yeah, guys. I-I'm just a little cold that's a-
Then the blue haired girl collapsed and Sanji came to catch her. A pair of jealous eyes looked at the cook menacingly.
Chopper: Oh no! What happened? It's not even below zero in this area! How did she collapse of coldness?!
Robin: If I remember correctly, the snow's curse could be dangerous as well as beautiful. Any person hit by it can suffer symptoms of unusual extreme coldness inside their bodies.
Zoro: Then what?
Robin: The person has a 90% of dying if not treated immediately.
Everyone: NANIIII! (WHATTTTTTT!)
Chopper: Robin, what's the antidote for it?
Robin: They say that it hasn't been identified.

As the crew talked, Sanji noticed that Aqua's hair was turning white.
Sanji: Aqua-saaan!!!
Nami: Oh No!!! We have to get Aqua to the palace as soon as possible! There must be someone who can help her!
Everyone: Right!

Chopper turned into his reindeer form and Sanji got on while he carried Aqua in his arms.
Zoro: Oi love cook! Why do you get to carry Aqua?!
Sanji: Shut up, marimo!! I can carry Aqua whenever I wa-
Nami: Stop fighting you two!! We have a serious problem here!!
Zoro groaned while he walked away from Sanji. He knew Aqua was in danger so he just let Sanji carry her so they can make it to the palace faster. Every second counts.
Luffy: Chopper!! Run to the palace as fast as you can!! Aqua's life and I am counting on you!!
Chopper nodded and jumped from the mountain and ran to the palace at full speed.
The rest of the crew ran behind them to keep an eye out for enemies that try to attack Sanji and Chopper.

~Timeskip to Lianna~
Lianna walked back and forth in her castle with fear. She whispered encouraging words to herself but they weren't working at all. The inside of the castle started turning a blood red as she built up her fear. Then, Lia heard the sound of her monster fighting outside. She ran downstairs and saw Esramo guards ans Prince Nathaniel struggling to fight the monster. Lia gasped and closed the doors but two guards already saw her.
Guard 1: Come on let's get her!
The two guards ran to catch the "monster" queen of Esramo. Lianna ran to the top floor and was trapped because the two guards already caught up to her. The two aimed their crossbows at her.
Lianna: No please!!!
One guard shot an arrow at her and she blocked herself with her hands. But when she saw nothing hit her, she opened her eyes and saw that she accidentally formed ice in front of her to block. Lianna built up some confidence and fought the two guards off. Prince Nathaniel and the rest of the guards caught up to Lianna. They saw that the queen beat off the two guards. One was hung on the wall with sharp ice shards pointing to his upper body. One single move of his and he can get killed. The other was being pushed by an ice block out the window which was about 5 feet above from him.

Prince Nathaniel: Queen Lianna!! Please don't be the monster they think you are!!
Lianna stopped trying to push the guard off the castle and looked at Prince Nathaniel with fear. But she was unaware that the other guard on the wall still had his crossbow and was about to shoot her. Prince Nathaniel saw the guard who was aiming at Lia and pushed him to make him change his angle to the ceiling. The arrow flew up and cut the ice chandelier which was falling right on top of Lia. Lianna ran but she tripped and lost consciousness.

Kinda sad huh? Chapter 10 coming soon!!