Epilogue

Just an epilogue on what happened after!

Everyone P.O.V.
~The next day~
Aqua dozed on her comfy palace bed while Lianna and a maid looked after her. The blue haired girl had been so exhausted after what just had happened the day before.

Maid: Queen, are you sure you don't want to rest? You haven't gotten any sleep last night.
Lianna: No it's fine. Watching my baby sister sleep gives me all the energy I need.

Then, the blue haired girl blinked her eyes opened and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and stretched.
Aqua: Good Morning guys. *yawn*
Maid: Good morning, Princess. I'll go downstairs and make some breakfast.
The maid ran out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.
Lianna: Sooo Aqua. Have you decided on where you want to stay?
Aqua looked down and sighed.
Aqua: Yeahhhh. I just feel guilty on my choice.
Lianna: Don't be! I'll support you no matter which path you take! I promise.
Aqua looked at her sister and gave her a big hug.
Aqua: Thanks Lia! You're the best!
Lianna: Hey, anything for my baby sister! Now get ready! We're gonna go invite your friends to breakfast.
Lianna tossed a dress at Aqua to wear for the day.
Aqua: Kaykay! Just give me 15 minutes and I'll be ready!
Lianna nodded and walked out of the room. She called a maid to help Aqua get ready.

The blue haired girl showered and dried her hair quickly using her powers. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom. The maid helped her put on the short and simple pink dress.
Aqua looked at herself in the full-body mirror and blushed. The dress reached up to cover Aqua's thighs but it was a few inches above her knees. Also, the strap was a bit thinner than her usual dress straps she wore.

Aqua: Um, excuse me but, isn't this dress a bit too short?
Maid: Hm? Oh Princess Aqua! It fits you perfectly!
Aqua: But the length and the straps are a bit too short than what I usually wear.
Maid: Oh a shy one are you, dear. Well to make you feel more comfortable, why don't you wear this also?

The maid walked from the closet and pulled out a cotton short-sleeve cardigan. Aqua put it on and breathed a sigh of relief.
Aqua: Much better.
Maid: Now, let's get your hair fixed and shoes picked! We only have about 5 minutes!

~5 minutes later~
The blue haired girl ran down the stairs and greeted her sister.
Aqua: Lia, I'm ready!
Aqua had her beautiful blue hair down but part of it was weaved into a braid that went around her head. Her side bangs were left alone since the maid thought they were cute just the way they were.
Lianna: Why, Aqua! You look great!
Aqua: Thank you! You do too! Your perfect blue dress never gets old!
Lianna still wore her snow queen dress because it was a sign that she had freedom to be who she was. The people of Esramo loved their new queen and princess.
Lianna: Hehe thank you. Now come on! I'm sure your friends are hungry by now.
Aqua: Right!

The two beautiful rulers walked out of the palace and went on their way to the inn. A guard wanted to come to protect them but Lianna told him that her and Aqua could protect themselves. He nodded and walked back to the palace.
People greeted Aqua and Lianna as they walked to the inn. The two sisters laughed and talked as they went on their way. Finally, they made it. They saw Robin reading her book as she sat in the lobby. Aqua came up to Robin and hugged her from behind.

Aqua: Hey Robin! Whatcha up to?
Robin: Well, hello Aqua. *bowing* And Queen Lianna. What brings you both here?
Lianna: Hello Ms. Nico Robin. We are here just to ask if you all want to have breakfast together?
Robin: Oh, Ms. Navigator told me she was just going to wake up the guys. Maybe they'll all love that idea. It's strange, they should be out by now.
Aqua: Let's go check on them. I'm worried.
Lianna: Aqua, I think they're going to be fine. You might get hurt just even by walking inside.
Robin just chuckled as Aqua nodded. The three just waited patiently in the lobby as they talked.