Chapter 10: An Act of True Love

Hi Guys!!! So this chapter is the last real chapter of Bonds of Family. I know sad, right. But I hope you guys enjoy!!

Third Person P.O.V.

The crew and Habi made it to the palace just in time. Aqua was awake but she shivered badly. Her hair was completely white. The maids opened the gates and saw the pirate crew standing there with their princess.

Maid 1: Princess Aqua! We were so worried about you!

Chopper: Please treat her!! Her life is in danger because she has been struck by the snow's curse!

Maid 2: Oh No!!! We have to get her to Dr. Wahwell! Thank you all for bringing our princess back.

The maids closed the gates as they helped Aqua walk inside the palace. Aqua took one last glance at her crew and smiled weakly. You could tell by her face that she was almost saying:

"Thanks guys. I'll be okay now."

Everyone looked at her with worry especially one marimo swordsman.

~With Lianna~

Lianna woke up inside a dark, cold room. She saw a window and ran up to it but something metallic held her back. They were chains. She had them cuffed on her hands and legs. She looked at them with sadness and pulled on them so she could see the window. Lianna knew she was in Esramo's dungeon. Out the window, Lia saw everything completely frozen.

Lianna: No, what have I done?

Then, she heard someone come inside her cell. It was Prince Nathaniel.

Lianna: Why am I here?

Prince Nathaniel: I couldn't just let them kill you.

The two just sat in silence. Then Lianna spoke.

Lianna: I am no use in this kingdom anymore, Nathaniel. You have to let me go!

Nathaniel: Fine, I'll do what I can.

Prince Nathaniel walked out the cell with an evil smirk. He went to the grand hall where he saw Princess Aqua limping with the maids.

Nathaniel: Princess Aqua! What happened?

Maid 2: She was struck by the queen's snow curse.

Nathaniel: We have to get her treated immediately! Guard, please go get Dr. Wahwell!

Guard 3: Yes, sir.

~Timeskip~

Dr. Wahwell: "This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. I have never treated a patient with the snow's curse before."

It turns out that Aqua's heart is halfway frozen with ice. If the ice completely covers her heart, Aqua will die.

Dr. Wahwell: The best thing to do is to keep her warm. Give her something hot to drink and make her stay by the fire.

Nathaniel: Yes, thank you doctor.

The doctor and all the maids left Aqua and Prince Nathaniel to guard her alone so she could rest. But what they didn't know was, that the prince had something evil plotted in his mind.