Chapter 21 - A Cooped Up Christmas

REVISED

• • •

Everyone began chatting about what would happen if a villain somehow managed to get into the building, and how they would react as well as how others would react. You didn't even want to think about that situation and occurrence, but with everyone talking about it, it was hard not to.

You turned to Tokoyami who looked as calm as a clam, showing no signs of distress or fear. You didn't understand how he was just like that. Your eyes drifted around the room, taking in everyone's fear. You saw Jude talking to Sero, he looked calm as well. Meanwhile, there was Denki who was practically sweating out of fear.

Jirou attempted to comfort him, but it was clear it was no use. "Stop over exaggerating! We're not gonna die," Mina told Denki who looked scared out of his mind. "How are we even going to be able to sleep with all of this ruckus?" Satou voiced over all of the loud noise.

Iida sat down on the couch of the common area after having spoken to Aizawa, about to answer Satou's question until Aoyama interrupted him. "Where are the students who don't have dorm rooms like me going to sleep? I need my perfect slumber to function!"

Iida appeared to begin getting irritated by everyone's questions, but he knew as class rep he needed to put on a front so that it wouldn't further cause any distress. "I know everyone is freaking out about this situation, but to remain calm is essential. For those who don't have a dorm room, we'll set everything up in the common area. I'm sure many of us have extra pillows and blankets to spare." he started.

The class got quieter as Iida began thinking of altercations for the time being, "It will be detrimental if we're scared in a situation like this. What does that say about us becoming Pro's if we can't handle this? Especially since we're in a secure place.. We need to stay calm. If villains attack, we'll give them everything we have. We'll work as a team against them. No matter what it takes."

His 'speech' made everyone feel a lot better about the situation at hand, even Denki somehow managed to calm down. You knew Iida was right. Everyone did.

This would become an everyday thing in the future once everyone became a Pro-Hero. There was no reason to be scared.

Minutes later, everyone decided to get the plan rolling with Iida's speech and have everyone find any extra blankets and pillows for you and the others who didn't currently have a dorm room, and the only other people who weren't currently in the dorms were Aoyama, Jude, and Tokoyami, who was currently in the process of getting a dorm anyways.

Jirou gave you some of her spare blankets and pillows to set up in the common area for the night. You appreciated her efforts to make you feel as comfortable as possible, laying the blanket on the couch you were going to be sleeping on. Yaoyorozu also helped provide blankets and pillows from her quirk for everyone else.

Tokoyami set up next to the couch you were lying on, putting the sleeping bag on the floor beside you that Sully gave him to set up with. Jude and Aoyama were across from the couch you were sleeping on, Aoyama on the floor next to Jude's couch. You avoided him at all costs now that you were technically forced to be near him.

After what happened, you knew he still wasn't in the mood to talk about it, and neither were you. After all, you were more focused and concerned with the whole villain attack than your drama with Jude and you were almost certain he felt the same way.