My Soulmate.39

--*25 Years Later*--

Author Pov

A girl was following a man with a mischievous grin on her face her hair was tied in a bun she stood behind the man and threw the fake lizard on his shoulder the man get terrified and yelled in scared voice the girl was just laughing looking at the man

??:what the hell is this why you always makes me your target *looks at the girl*

??:cuz you're easy to be a target Hoshi Uncle *laughs*

Hoshi:really Princess Jina you're 25 year old but still play around us *rolls eyes*

Jina:so?being 25 years old didn't mean I can't play around *chuckles*

Hoshi:atleast not on your birthday *side eyeing her*

Jina:but it's also my sister engagement ahh....I can't believe my sister is getting engaged with a old man like Vernon *walks towrads the castle*

Hoshi:I ageree he is 52 but as a werewolf 52 is not our old age you know what I mean *follows her*

Jina:whatever *rolls eyes*

Hoshi:well after Princess Mia it will be you who will get married *looks at her*

Jina:and guess what I am not the oldest one that means I can choose my bride on my own *smile*

Hoshi:yeah...that's a good things but you know as per the rule your life partner should belong from Inferno,Zeltron or Ossory *looks at her*

Jina:I know and not gonna lie I have a girl in my eye but it's just she is very hard to get it's ok I like impossible missions *smirk*

Hoshi:did you told Queen Jisoo and Suho that you already choosed a girl? *raised eyebrow*

Jina:not yet but I will tonight ahh....uncle she is very beautiful but her cold aura fuck *lost somewhere*

Hoshi:I am just like your friend atleast tell ke what's her name *curiously*

Jina:well I can give you hint *smirk*

Hoshi:ok tell me *looks at her*

Jina:just like me she also leds the army of her kingdom just like me her first priority is her kingdom and Queen Luna I mena grandmother trusts her very much *side eyeing hoshi*

Hoshi:no way don't tell me it's-

Jina:yes you're right now one other then Choi Ciara ahhh.....from teenage she always won my heart *hugs hoshi*

Hoshi:Jina are you sure?Ciara is just like Queen Luna I mean both are vampires and have same type of thinking *hugs her*

Jina:so?I am also from Ossory but Mother says I get all the power from Inferno I am not a werewolf but a devil and about her so i am sure I can handle her *proud smirk*

Hoshi:I don't know like ok I never thought you like her literally Choi Ciara ahh... *rolls eyes*

Jina:Choi Ciara weds Kim Jina beautiful right? *looks at hoshi*

Hoshi:I don't know when you'll introduce her to me as uour girlfriend then I will able to say something *sighs*

Jina:don't worry uncle she is the only one who will be my bride no matter what *smirk*

Hoshi:I will wait for that day *chuckles*

--*Meanwhile*--

Ciara Pov

I was walking towards the Kim Mansion in brightworld to meet Queen Luna ahh.....the brightworld life is so weird but as Queen said now I have to live here when Zeltron will need me then I will go there I walked inside the mansion and saw the Queen Luna is working on her laptop I walked towards her and said