I Hate Her.40

Luna Pov

The ceremony was done and now I am here in terrace with Jisoo the whole party my eyes were on Jina ahh...my daughter I was in my thoughts when Jisoo said

Jisoo:don't worry about her Mother she is happy *smile*

Luna:yeah....I know ahh...doesn't she ever asked you that why her eyes are green?why she don't have werewolf powers like Mia? *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:no cuz from the childhood I told her that she have to follow everything of Inferno that's why she never asked anything *chuckles*

Luna:just take care of her Jisoo she is very precious for me *smile*

Jisoo:don't worry she is safe and happy here with me *smile*

Luna;Mia was looking very beautiful she reminded me of you *looks at jisoo*

Jisoo:Suho always says that Mia is just like me calm but matured ok the other hand Jina is just like Jin uncle a good leader and fearless *smile*

Luna:did you checked the soulmate book of Jina? *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:no but Jina saw it and she knows who is her soulmate but she don't want to tell anyone and as we know we can only check soulmate boon once Jina already used that chance *sighs*

Luna:Jina is lesbian right?for sure her soulmate will be a girl *calm tone*

Jisoo:yes....her soulmate will be the youngest Queen of Ossory after my and Suho death *smile*

Luna:ahh.....Jisoo the day Jina will get married I want you to make her the Queen of Inferno and Zeltron afterall it's her right she is the daughter of 1st King and Queen of Inferno and Zeltron after Queen Lilith and King Lucifer it was me and Jin and after us it's Jina who us very powerful *proud smile*

Jisoo:don't worry about that Mother I will do it once she will get married *smile*

We both was talking to eachother under the moonlight when I saw Mia and Vernon was walking towards us with a smile Jina was also behind them with Ciara

Mia:Vernon wanted to talk to you grandmother *chuckles*

Luna:yes?what happened Vernon *raised eyebrow*

Vernon:nothing much Queen Luna just wanted to thank you and King Jin for choosing ne as her partner *looks at mia*

Luna:well....just keep her happy and understand her *smile*

Jina:grandmother I also want to say something *walks towards luna*

Luna:what Jina? *raised eyebrow*

Jina:ohh...Ciara was saying she want to read minds like you do *eyes on ciara*

Ciara;what the hell no Queen Luna I didn't said anything like that Princess Jina is just trapping me *looks down*

Jina:I am not trapping you I already trapped you *smirk*

Ciara;are you seeing Queen Jisoo how she is talking to me *looks at jisoo*

Jisoo:ohh....Ciara ignore her she is just like that *chuckles*

Luna:right tho there argument didn't finished form childhood *laughs*

Jina:yeah....but no one knows maybe this arguments can change into something else *smirk+looks at ciara*

Mia:what something else my dead sister *raised eyebrow*

Jina:like enmity *chuckles*

Ciara:ahh....whatever *rolls eyes*