Chapter Two

15-year-old Ray Mond was getting ready for school, she had just finished tying up her second braid when 16 year-old Daisy bounced into the room. “Morning Sunshine”

“I don't want to go Daisy, the girls in my classes aren't kind” Ray pouted as she slipped on her denim jacket that had a bunch of pins over it.

“Well then let's ditch, I've done it a few times. I can introduce you to some cool people”

“You didn't tell me you've ditched before” Ray gasps in mock-sadness.

“You would fit in perfect with them Sunshine”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“You'll see when you meet them” Daisy then grabs Rays hand and practically pulls her out of the room.

“Ray Mond always last to get ready, don't get why” one of the girls says, who Ray honestly didn't remember the name of.

“I look good Sweetheart” Ray replies smiling sweetly at the girl as she lets Daisy pull her outside towards the bus waiting to drop the teenagers to high school.

Once the bus stops both teenagers practically run off the bus, their backpacks practically swinging in the air behind them. The girls stand outside of the gates until they know the coast is clear “it's not too far” Daisy tells Ray.

“I bought someone with me” Daisy yells as she slams open the doors to an abandoned warehouse, dramatically. “she'll observe for today”

Ray looks around with raised eyebrows at a bunch of random teenagers spread out in groups. “What is this place?”

“only the best fucking place in the entirety of New York” A guy with shoulder-length curly hair pops up besides Daisy, making Ray jump as she didnt notice him appear.

“It's just some place we get to hang out and perform, you'll understand soon. just watch”

-------------------------------

Ray had skipped school every day for a few months with Daisy to go to the abandoned warehouse where the group of misfit teens would act out scenes. Sometimes it would be that one of them had written a script and they would act it out or Ray's favourite improv.

The 15-year-old was really passionate about acting and the other teens could see that, they loved it when Ray came up with the most ridiculous scenarios.

“Would you do this for a career?” Ray was asked by Daisy one night while two girls were sitting in Daisy's room, since the person she shared with wasn't there.

Ray took a moment to think over Daisy's question, it would be fun to act and be able to do something she loved and get paid for it. “We do live in New York, i'm sure when i turn 18 and can get out of this place i will try” Ray smiled at the thought.

-------------------------------

Years went by and Ray's dream was slowly changing. She had been told countless times that she should look at getting into voice acting, after finding out she could alter her voice real well. (kinda not canon but just go with it for the story lol)

At 17-years-old she was left alone in the Group Home as Daisy had turned 18 and had to leave. She couldn’t wait for the next 8 months to hurry up so she could leave this place.

For the first couple of months Daisy would still attend with her to the warehouse but then she stopped. Ray was super confused and honestly heartbroken that another person abandoned her.

Ray was leaving the warehouse one night about half an hour after the rest of the group left, when she heard a whistle, then a car horn. a person was trying to get her attention but she really couldn't be fucked dealing with anyone right now, seeing as it was New Years Eve so she ignored it.

“Really going to ignore me Sunshine” the voice called, this definitely caused Ray to lift her head and look towards them. Daisy had proceeded to open the driver's side door of a car and wave her arm in the air.

“thought i'd just abandon you just like that, you won't be able to get rid of me Sunshine”

“You got a car?”

“I got a lot of things, I also heard it was someone's 18th birthday tomorrow. Now get in the car and I'll drive you back” Ray followed Daisys instructions and got into the passenger side of the car.

Ray went to sleep that night smiling ear to ear, her best friend didn't abandon her. She was just following her dreams and finally got a break.

Ray woke up to rustling in the room she had occupied for the past 7 years “finally you're awake. you are needed in the office once you're dressed” then Ray's roommate left the room.

Ray got dressed for the day and walked to the office, where she received a folder of files. The front of the folder had her name in big bold letters.

Ray had opened it and skipped a lot of the writing, knowing most of it would contain stuff about her Foster Families. One thing caught her eye though.

“I have a Twin-Brother”

A/N

i hope you guys like this little idea i have

This ones a bit shorter than the last chapter....

i'm also aiming to do 10 chapter in total for this. chapter 3 will also be still solely about Ray but chapter 4 will start to be her actually in Los Santos.