Chapter Three

Ray hadn't wanted to read and remember all the details from her childhood up until she came to the group home, she just wanted to remember that she had met Emmi at the orphanage and then Daisy at the group home. So she closed the folder and held it to her chest, and walked out of the office and back up towards the room she had been occupying for the last 7 years. There weren't many details under her brother, it didn't have a name or who he was adopted by (not on her file anyway). All it said was that the twins were left on the front steps of the orphanage on January 2nd, 1996 and that a note was left with them. There was a copy of the note in the file and it said.

'The Babies were born one day ago on January 1st, 1996. Unable to care for them - hopefully they'll go to good homes.'

Ray had a million questions for the person who left her and her twin-brother on the doorsteps of the orphanage; she also wondered why she was never told of her twin-brother's existence.

-------------------------------

Ray had moved into Daisy's 2 bedroom apartment in the City, the day she had to leave the group home. Daisy had gotten onto Broadway and was able to find a really nice apartment for her budget, and she was fine with Ray living with her as long as she tagged along to parties and networking events. Daisy had wanted to get Ray into the industry, but Ray wasn't sure if she wanted her face or name out there, which was conflicting with her passion for the arts.

"You would make a great voice actor" Daisy suggested one night as the two were getting ready in the bathroom, it had a giant mirror and 2 sinks with enough bench room for the both of them.

"You always said I could do different voices, maybe i'll think about it" Ray smiled softly, staring at herself in the mirror as she applied a simple pink gloss to her lips. "I just don't think Ray Mond is a good name though"

"We could find you a stage name, think of some before we leave and if i introduce you to anyone tonight, we can tell them that name"

"You always come up with the best ideas, Daisy"

Tonight is Ray's first party/networking event she's attending with Daisy, making her extremely nervous and fidgety. Ray was wearing a stunning yet simple black dress that didn't have shoulders, with sparkly silver heels.

Ray was going over names in her head that were similar enough to her own name that she could use. She had found the perfect name and couldn't wait to tell Daisy and be introduced to people in the industry. She shook both her hands trying to shake out the nervous feelings. Breathing in she closes her eyes and tries to calm her mind, thinking of the future she could have and breathing back out.

-------------------------------

Rachel Jones was the alias Ray Mond had come up with on February 1st, 2014 before going to her first ever rooftop New York City networking party at 18-years-old.

'Rachel Jones, who is she?

Rachel Jones is a very talented young voice actor, starting her career at just 18-years-old, now 21-years-old she has been in countless movies and has just begun her first ever tv-show, but who is the person behind the name? Rachel hasn't shown her face and isn't active on social media.'

Ray laughed after reading the newest article about her, everyone was curious to know what 'Rachel' looked like and if Ray was being honest she loved it. At 21 she had made enough money to get her own apartment in the City, she missed Daisy but this was the first time in her whole life she had something that was hers, that she didn't have to share.

Ray then got up from the small round table on her balcony, putting her coffee cup in the sink. She had to finish getting ready to meet with someone who she hoped could find her twin-brother, she finally had enough funds to put towards a private investigator. Ray got dressed into a simple pair of blue jeans and a black tank-top, with a black jacket.

Ray entered the coffee shop and found the guy sitting at a table near the very back, she made her way over towards him and sat right across.

"Hi, I'm Ray Mond. First Name Ray, Last Name Mond" she smiled and put her hand out towards the man with sandy blonde hair.

"Nice to meet you Miss Mond, who were you trying to find?"

"I'm trying to find my twin-brother. We were both placed in an orphanage as newborns and I didn't know of his existence until I was 18. I want to try and find him. I just don't have anything about him." Ray rambled on.

"Could you provide me with your date of birth and the orphanage you were left at? I will go from there. I'll keep in touch" He said, sliding a piece of paper towards her. She wrote down the information and then parted ways.

It had been 4 years when Ray had finally gotten actual information about her twin-brother. He apparently hadn't wanted to be found until he went to Los Santos and let his guard down. Ray had gotten the information that his name was Yuno Sykk around their 22nd birthday and hadn't gotten a location until March 10th, 2021, when they were 25-years-old. He had apparently moved to Los Santos, a smallish city, on March 7th.

Ray had just finished voice recording fof a movie she was in, so she packed her bags, cancelled her rent and decided to move to Los Santos to meet her twin-brother.

A/N

i wanted to get this chapter up sooner but i've been sick all weekend 🙈 feeling a bit better currently but my appetite isn't fully there right now....

but i wrote majority of chapter three a bit ago, i just needed to finish it off and edit it!!

gonna get a little insite on how i write my stories (i guess)....

so the way i've been writing this one is in google docs i have had all the chapters noted down and then under pretty much every chapter that has major plot points (and just isnt filler pretty much) is dot points, and when i've randomly thought of dialogue or how i wanted a particular scene to happen i've just written it in and then reorded with more of a flow....so currently chapter 4 & 5 are nearly finished i just need to make sure they make sense!!!