Oopsies~!

WARNING: ULTIMATE CRINGE

Barely two hours had passed since Alastor and Lucifer's encounter. It was 1:34 AM and the heat was absolutely Killing Alastor. He tossed and turned while trying to cool down. He couldn't open the window because of the Hail and the bed itself was much too hot for him. He resorted to lying on the ground, but this only slightly helped. After a while the heat came back in a strong wave. Not even the floor could keep Alastor cool now. 

"W-what the hell.." Alastor managed to gasp out while hyperventilating. "I-Its not even....hah- October or December..ngh-ha.." The heat was slowly becoming more than just a hot-flash (and no. its not andropause) Alastor began to feel the for something. The urge to mate was not something that would happen to him in the middle of the year. He struggled to get up as he just  slumped onto the bed, the pheromones from Lucifer emanated into his room making Alastor go even crazier.Alastor got up and rushed to the door. Alastor's own pheromones wafted out of the guest room when he opened the door to get to Lucifer's room. 

When Alastor stumbled to Lucifers room, he unsurprisingly found Lucifer in the same condition as him. "Lucifer..." Alastor whispered while closing the door behind him and locking it. The intense hail making the oh so satisfying pattering sound.

Alastor slowly crawled on to Lucifers be like a sleep paralysis monster, gently moving Lucifers legs aside for their glowing eyes to meet. Their faces merely centimeters apart as their eyes where glued to each other. Wanting to close the little distance between them, Lucifer took the incentive and clashed Alastor's face into his, making their lips meet in a violent manner. Their saliva mixing; Lucifer then felt something warm and wet on his bottom lip asking permission for entry. Lucifer let himself be taken. Alastor's tongue slithered into Lucifers mouth, both tongues doing their own kind of tango; intertwining as their saliva began to spill to the sides of Lucifers mouth. Once they finally pulled away, a single string of saliva still connected their tongues.

"Lucifer~...." Alastor huskily whispered into his ear while placing himself in between Lucifers legs. He slowly stroked Lucifers inner thighs, the warmth of Alastor's hand sending shivers down Lucifers spine making him arch back with an already very large erection forming a tent in his boxers. Alastor gently gave the isolated erection a squeeze, sending Lucifer down a rabbit hole of pleasure. In one quick and slick move; Lucifer threw his boxers across the room, pressing his one of his hooves on Alastor's erection, beckoning for him to toss aside his own garments as well.  

Luicfer was extremely exited. The pheromones growing stronger with each movement "A-Alastor-...hurry up already~ HAh-.." 

Even though Alastor was under a strong hormonal influence, he knew well that it wouldn't be a good idea to fuck Lucifer when he is still too tight and too small to handle a practical Goliath rollercoaster ride (if yk yk)

Alastor had noticed earlier that Lucifer had no lubricants in his room expect for a few condoms that will probably never be used since they where two sizes too small for Alastor. Lucifer looked down to see that Alastor was much much MUCH larger than him. His eye brows shot up and his eyes widened knowing that if he and Alastor do it, he won't be able to walk for sometime depending on how hard Alastor might go.

"Lucifer...I might have to prep you.." Alastor grunted as he lifted one of lucifers legs over his shoulders, placing himself even lower to have easy access to Lucifers hole. Alastor opened his mouth to reveal a slick and slippery tongue. his mouth cupped Lucifers flaring hole, his tongue grazing itself and pressing over his hole asking for permission to enter. After a minute or so Lucifer loosened up enough for Alastor's tongue to slither in and lick the walls inside of Luci. Alastor's tongue slithered even deeper pressing on Lucifers prostate making him arch his back and moan Alastor's name in ecstasy.