R.I.P Kitchen 💀

WARNING: Lemon (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

if you froggies want the full image here is the link 👇

↳https://x.com/LycanTrophy888/status/1764773721221251533/photo/2

_____________________________________________________

After five attempts at confidence, Alastor finally made it down with Lucifer, who was making Alastor a sandwich with the leftover bacon and lettuce, with a few other ingredients.

"Im going to take shit real quick, you just eat and wait for me. Also I put some birria in there." Lucifer said, walking to the kitchen restroom. 

"Very well" replied Alastor, munching on the sandwich while leaning on the counter top, but once Lucifer closed the door behind him, Alastor heard Lucifer say something from through the door. He quickly shuffled to the restroom door and pressed his ear on it to get a better listen on wha he was saying, or better said, singing. Alastor practically cackled like a hyena the moment he heard this most blasphemous and ridiculous version of 'talking to the moon'

"🎵 And im shitting by my seeeeelf, talking to my pooooooooooooop, tryina' get it throuuuuuuuuuugh. In hopes it comes out the other side, only as number twoooo, ohhh dont I knowwwwww, who shits aloneeee, talking to my pooooooop, ohoooohoohhh 🎶"

Alastor was brushing off a tear of inner laughter, biting his lip. He decided to play along by making another messed up version of a good song and singing it through the door's keyhole.

"🎶 Deck the halls with gasoliiiine! falalalalalalalala! Light a match and watch it gleeeaaaaam! Falalalalalalalala! Nowwwww the school is burnt to ashes! Fa LALA fa LALA LALALA! Aren't you happy you played with matches?! FALALALALALALALALA! 🎵"

This song was received by uncontrollable laughter from the other side of the door by Lucifer, who came up with yet another blasphemy.

"🎶 Sticks and stones they break your bones and ill make sure your dead! Wait until you fall asleep for me to stab your head! 🎶" Lucifer sang-screamed, then scolded Alastor.

"STAWP MAKING ME SHIT HARDER, IM GONNA GET A FUCKING HEMROIHD AHAHEHAHEHAHHEHA!!"

Alastor almost fell down from how strong his laughter was, practically beating and huffing all the air out of him. There was a flush of the toilet, a sink being turned on, then the door swung open, making Alastor fall on his ass. 

"Oh shit! im so sorryyaaAaHAAHAHAHA" Lucifer yelled, still under the effects of the stupid songs they where singing.

Alastor laughed along with Lucifer, As he got a grip of Lucifers hand and stood up with a grunt. But at the moment, both men were so high on sillies that Alastor didn't notice the bandage bleed out a little.

"My My! Oh Luci! your going to make me spit up your sandwichAAHEHEHEHAHEHAHEHA!!!"

Lucifer took out his phone, still laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Please let me re-HAhAHaHA-cord!!" He screamed, Alastor only laughed harder, wheezing and sounding like a wild boar at the sight of Lucifers phone background.