Awkward....?

WARNING: I'm going to hurt you if you say this is cringe because I know it fucking is.

The next morning was dark and still loudly pattering with hail and rain, the clouds of the storm still heavy with more rain to come.

Lucifer blinked himself awake only to find his face deeply buried in something much softer than his silk covers. He raised his hands to squeeze this fluffy fur pillow, only to be received by the pillow flinching and growling. Luicfer looked up to see Alastor's annoyed face, baring his teeth "Do you mind? you're squeezing my no no touch part." Alastor kindly asked but was ignored.

"Um-..woah..hello there...buddy...um- I think your supposed to be in YOUR room. did you get lost or something last night...???" Lucifer said before noticing that they were both naked. Lucifer's own leg resting on top of Alastor as they were in a tight embrace.

"Don't tell me you were so brain dead the you don't remember what happened last night, chere?" 

With that suggestion, the memories came back to Lucifer like a lightning bolt. He flinched before reaching down to feel his legs that were still partially numb.

"Alastor! you-!" Lucifer was cut off by Alastor's finger shushing him. "As much as I would love to stay, I have to get to MY room to see if I'm sick."

"Sick? why would you be SICK?? Your not sick. Your fucking INSANE!" Lucifer screamed flabbergasted, staring up at Alastor in disdain. 

Alastor thought for a moment before speaking again in a low voice "Your right, dearie...I am fucking insane, because I would have to be pretty dumb to fuck a guy I barely know."

"Well..yeah...you are pretty dumb, Bambi" Lucifer teased, still aware fo the severity of the situation.

After about two minutes of silence, Alastor became his usual, cold self again. He pushed Lucifer away from him, still being considerate enough to cover Lucifer back up before picking up his boxers and leaving the room still naked with his hooves echoing in the marble hallway. 

Once Alastor got dressed, bathed and checked his temperature, he calmly stepped downstairs to cook something for himself before he remembered 'Oh, Im not alone...I guess I should make something for the parasite and mini Morningstar.' The buzz the of the now stronger hail filling the home.

 He chuckled to himself about that little thought he had as he opened the fridge to make some eggs and bacon. Before he placed everything in its place, he walked back upstairs into lucifers room to find him bathed and dressed currently putting on Rainwood cologne. Lucifer turned to Alastor, But avoided eye contact. 

"Oh please, Lucifer. It's not the end of the world, one night stands don't kill you." Alastor said while rolling his eyes, laying back his ears, and putting one hand on his hip.

Lucifers face turned bright yellow "Ok, I know maybe you're capable of getting over something like this, but i'm not you. It's hitting me pretty hard to realize I just slept with my driver." He sternly replied.

"Thats interesting~" Said Alastor "Your not complaining about how good I was or even saying that it won't happen again. And on top of that, you're saying Im 'your driver'? What, are you going to have me as your personal limo driver  now?" 

Lucifer flinched at this little slip up, but compensated with a measured response "listen...Alastor, I won't say it sucked, because it really didn't, and that's why i'm not complaining. Also, to answer that second, probably rhetorical, question. Maybe I will make you my personal driver, I've only been in your car once, but I could see that you provide high quality services if paid the right price. As well the fact that I got a sneak peek at you drivers license. You're a class/grade 'A' driver, probably the king of the asphalt." Lucifer said, while genuinely considering hiring Alastor, knowing well that he didn't have a personal driver. Having one could make his life somewhat easier.