Holy Shenanigans!

(sorry updates take days. I'm only writing more because of the few people reading this! thank you all for the silent support!)  

The next morning Alastor and Lucifer woke up in, yet again, a tight embrace. The only reason they woke up in the first place was because Charlie had woken up first and went to the restroom, she washed her hands and scampered downstairs. Her little wet hands brushed Alastor's hand which made him flinch awake. After Alastor blinked a few times, he realized he was still in Lucifer's home. He felt a warm pressure on his chest, he looked down to then find his nose buried in blond locks that smelled like chamomile. After a few moments, Lucifer looked up, their faces mere centimeters apart. Lucifer was tempted to close the distance between them, but he reminded himself that they had a little girl making up the audience.

Lucifer quickly stumbled out of Alastor's strong embrace and sidled up to his daughter.

"Heeeey sweetie, I'm sorry I wasn't able to tuck you in last night." Lucifer said in a soft and warm tone, trying to distract her from what she had witnessed between him and Alastor.

"Oh...I didn't notice...can I cuddle with you and Mr.Alastor? you both looked awfully comfy!" She said in a sweet sing song voice. Lucifer looked at her then looked back to Alastor, searching for any trace of permission. Before answering to the initial question, Alastor had realized that Charlie had been calling him by a formal name, and it didn't sit quite right with him.

"Oh, dear Charlie! no need for such formalities! you can call me Al." Alastor said, still half asleep and trying find some kind of warmth on the soft sofa. 

"Is that a yes....Al...?" Asked the little girl, her eyes bright with hope.

"Of course, mon chere. Your father can join as well." Alastor said in an attempt of revenge towards Lucifer. But honestly, they're 'fighting' or 'insulting' attempts at each other were beginning to fail miserably as they always ended with cuddles and kisses and never with a physical altercation (come at me, bitch *David Attenborough voice*). Both men slowly softening towards each other and steadily forgetting each others past scuffles. Luicfer picked Charlie up and shuffled towards the sofa where Alastor awaited them. The sound of the aggressive hail still pattering strongly against the dark and cozy living room. 'how long is this rain going to last again? a week or so...?' Alastor thought and then immediately trying to locate and land his eyes on his car through the window wall in hopes that the hail isn't destroying his amazing car. It would be the end of the world if his car was 'hurt'. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a warm pressure on his lap and chest. It was Lucifer with Charlie in his arms trying to settle on Alastor. small grunts escaped his vocals from the sudden and unexpected movement that startled him. Lucifer shuffled around for a minute with Charlie until they found the perfect position. Luicfer was in between Alastor's legs facing away from him, with little Charlie in his arms. Alastor shifted under Lucifer until he was comfortable himself.

"What time is it?" asked Alastor in a causal manner as if they weren't in a (consented) questionable position and simply speaking like they where at the local coffee shop.

Alastor seemed to be extra jumpy today.

Lucifer looked at his Jacob & Co. watch that read 5:24 AM "Its 5:24, Al. Pretty damn early...." This was something Alastor could not argue with, he noticed how Lucifer left out the formality of calling him by his full name, but decided to let it slid for some time. Charlie shifted in Lucifers arms to find herself in the same position that Lucifer was in with Alastor. after a few moments of silence, he leaned over to place his chin on Lucifers blond locks then leaning back and burying his nose in the crook of Lucifers neck roughly rubbing up against him again. Lucifer Strangely didn't mind Alastor's territorial actions and in fact did the opposite of what his brain told him to do. He leaned into Alastor's touch. savoring this very possessive side of Alastor that he was showing out.