Part 2

Nathan: Is everything okay?

Y/n: I'm all fine, but there's something we need to discuss about...

Nathan: Alright, then we'll talk...

A little while later, you get back home. Nathan lays on the couch and get his treatments for his knee after his ski accident. During that time, you go showered and take some times for yourself. Once it's done, you go join your boyfriend in the living room watching some basketball on TV.

Y/n: When do you have to see the doctor again?

Nathan: I should see him in a week and half.

Y/n: Babe, it's just a check-up for your knee...

Nathan: I know but it's been a year now, and nothing changed.

Y/n: He told you it could take time...

Nathan: It's taking too much...

Y/n: I know, babe. Be a little more patient, and it'll be fine...

Nathan: I'm tired to be sat all the time and see the world spinning. I was great, I was one of the best of this state. And now, I'm nothing... We are not Nathan Garcia and Y/n Russo, the young athletes gold couple. Now, we are Y/n Russo, the young promising soccer player, and her boyfriend, Nathan Garcia, the ex-failed basketball player.

Y/n: You can stop feeling sorry for yourself. Nate, you're a wonderful guy... I know that your heart broke when that injury happened, but you have to keep moving, you have to keep looking forward. You're not just a basketball player, you're so much more and you need to realize that... You're Nathan Garcia, and that's more than good enough.

Nathan: I know I've been a mess since I got injured, and I'm sorry that the person who was the victim of my behavior since then is you... You deserve so much better...

Y/n: There's no place I would rather be than right here next to you. I love you, Nate.

Nathan: I love you too... Hey, hey, what's wrong?

Y/n: OL Reign refused to extend my loan...

Nathan: That was the thing you wanted to talk to me about?

Y/n: Yeah... Chelsea is calling me back. I'll have to go back in England in a few weeks...

Nathan: Whoa... It's okay, we're gonna figure this out...

Y/n: I'm not asking you to come with me, okay.

Nathan: I know you're not, but that would be the best thing...

Y/n: No, the best thing is that you stay here with your mom and your sister...

Nathan: I want to be with you, and if it means that I have to move in England then I will... We are dating for two years now. I'm not giving up on us...

Y/n: Nate, no... You have to stay here with Camila.

Nathan: Please, stop...

Y/n: Babe...

Nathan: No, stop using my sister and my mom as an excuse for me to not following you in England.

Y/n: I just don't want you to do something you'll regret later...

Nathan: You know what I think? You're not afraid that I refuse to go to England, you're afraid that I'll come with you, am I wrong?

Your silence is enough of an answer for him. He sighs for a moment, and you can see the disappointment you're causing him on his face.

Nathan: You know what? You're annoying, I'm gonna spend the night with my sister and my friends.

Y/n: Nate...