Episode 32

" I miss fighting in your old apartment
  Breaking dishes when your dissapointed
  I still love you, I promise
  Nothing happened in the way I wanted
  Every corner of thi-" I was singing with my airpods on when Ahmad yanked them away.

" Ha ah meh haka" I said stretching the last strand of my hair.

" Sorry to break it to you, but your voice is horrible" He said towering over me.

" That's not nice" I looked up at him while he picked my ribbon and began packing my hair.

" Well sometimes it's good to be a little mean" He said and I huffed.

His voice is so fucking deep.

I was just in my towel so I folded it well because it was about to fall off.

When he finished, I removed the curling iron and places it on the counter.

I chose a black top with white pallazo and tied a white Jersey veil around my head.

Instead of crocs today, I'm wearing sandals.

" Where are we going today?" I said putting on my necklace.

" We're going shopping and then we will just tour the city, but tommorow, we are going to the Pearl island with Sadik and his brothers" He said adjusting his watch as I instantly got nervous.

Oh god, that means I'm seeing Adam tomorrow.

Shit.

" Oh ok" I was done and we went to the lobby to wait for our driver.

He came and we got into the car. We stopped at a mall and I went into hermes to get some bags and shoes.

I already have their shoes but I decided to get a black one since I don't have it.

We left the store I was walking by, when I saw YSL. I love that store but it is bloody expensive.

" Let's go" He walked into the store and I just smiled.

We walked around and he picked up a bag for Salma and Rania. They would both freak out if they know they are getting a YSL bag.

I love how he treats Rania the same way he treats salma no matter what we go through

I love how he treats Rania the same way he treats salma no matter what we go through. That's one of the many things I admire about him.

I saw the famous shoes and I obviously had to go up to it.

" You like?" He stood next to me and I didn't respond.

I felt bad that he was spending this much money on me and also my family.

" I know what your thinking about, don't worry about me" He said and picked up the shoe and headed to the counter.

I followed him like a lost puppy around the mall. He got some suits and we got food at this restaurant by the beach. It was sunset already and we sat eating our dinner.