.10

I almost shoot up from the loveseat on my room in excitement when my watch reminded me that I had five minutes before I could go to walker's house.

Quickly I putted on some black vans, that matched with anything, with nike socks and bolted down the stairs grabbing my phone and house keys.

Even thought I was excited like this to meet Walkers friends I still was excited to see him. In a friendly manner of course. I flushed when I remembered what had happened a few hours ago but just brushed it off, convincing myself that stuff like this happens and it was ok.

I had a grin on my face that met my eyes when I knocked on the Scobell's door and walker opened it up for me.

"hey pepper" he greeted with a smile of his own and I responded him as I gave him a hug.

"hi persassy, how are you?" i asked as I pulled out from the short hug.

"alright, i'm was just waiting for you to arrive" he said with a grin.

"oh, ok. do you mind if I come in? I don't want to stand here all day" I joked as i noticed se had been standing there for quite a while.

"ah, sorry" He said as he gave a chuckle and moved back, give me space to enter.

We went almost immediately to the kitchen when I said I was quite thirsty.

"I would ofer you a blue drink, to celebrate todays news" he said looking back at me "but i'm afraid we only have water and.. juice"

"It's alright, I just wanted the water anyways, but thank you" I said smiling at him as he handed me a glass of water.

After chatting a bit with him he suggested to go to his bedroom to play some games on his room, and since his parents and sibilina weren't home, he could shout at the game every time he lost how loud he wanted.

I laughed with him and putted my glass on the sink and started following him towards his room.

When I was walking down the hauls of the second floor I notice the walls were filled with pictures of close friends and family, until I spotted a picture of a small girl with reddish hair and grey eyes, and a boy with blonde hair that looked extremely similar to walker.

Frowning at the little girl next to him I started to wonder why she looked so familiar, until I was snapped out of my thoughts when Walker putted his hand on the small of my back.

"Are you ok?" he asked, a bit of concern lacing his voice.

"yeah, it's just this girl that looks awfully familiar from somewhere" I said as I turned my head to him.

"phelia" he said softly with a laugh and I hummed in response "that's you".

I almost choke on laughter, how could I be so stupid to not think it was me, a girl with blond reddish hair, grey eyes and freckles that happened to be the same features that I have.

"that's so weird! I thought we had only met this week" I said as I recovered from my loss of breath due to how much I laughed.

"For real, I got surprised too when I found out that we met more than once when we were younger" he said with a smile.

After we talked a bit more about meeting when we were younger walk pulled my hand, signalizing for me to follow him.

I walked with him until we stopped at the door that i thought was supposed to be his room door.

He opened the door for me and I entered, the first thing I spotted was a new ps5 in his game table.

He putted his hand yet again on the small of my back, signalizing for me to go forwards.