1

NIGHTMARES AND HOME

It all started with (Name) having the worst nightmare of her life

"Fuck," (Name) grumbled, remembering this part.

Many perked up wondering what she meant, but they kept silent to see what nightmare were they see now.

Annabeth knew it well, since she remembered (Name) telling her about the nightmare when they met up.

The Blacks were worried for the girl even if they didn't really know everything about her life yet.

An eight-year-old (Name) was sprinting through a dense forest, her heart pounding in her chest. Una, her gecko familiar, clung tightly to her shoulder. Ahead of her, Luke, Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover were also running, their faces etched with fear and determination. The air was filled with the terrifying sounds of growls and roars that seemed to be closing in on them.

"Oh, it's this," Percy frowned, remembering that his wife and Annabeth had told him about that scene.

Many were extremely alert and worried for the four children on the screen.

"What the heck?" Barty frowned.

Some were shivering at the sounds of the growls and roars.

"Keep running!" Luke shouted, his voice barely audible over the cacophony. "Don't look back!"

(Name) stumbled, her hair was ghostly white as her metamorphmagus abilities faltering under the stress. She pushed herself to keep up, but her foot caught on a root, and she went down hard. Pain shot through her leg, and she screamed, trying to get up, but the pain was unbearable. Her leg was broken.

Many winced and flinched at the sound of her scream. It was a bone-chilling cry that seemed to freeze everyone in their seats.

Will gaped at the scene, his eyes wide with a mix of horror and understanding. "I always wondered why she avoided that part of the woods," he murmured, connecting the dots. "Now I know why she broke her leg."

Orion frowned deeply, muttering to his father, "That looked extremely painful."

Arcturus, trying to suppress a grimace, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, like stepping on a thorn root, but a thousand times worse."

Thalia glanced back, her eyes wide with worry. "(Name)! What happened!?"

Before (Name) could respond, a massive creature lunged out of the shadows, its jaws snapping dangerously close along with pounding footsteps that were closing in to them. Thalia's eyes hardened with determination. "I've got this," she declared. "Go! I'll distract them!"

"Damn... She's got more guts than a Gryffindor on a Quidditch field," Blaise exclaimed, his eyes widening with admiration.

Hermione nodded in agreement, her expression a mix of concern and awe. "Indeed. Thalia's bravery is commendable. Reminds me of Harry facing down a Hungarian Horntail."