35~ Birth of Rajveer

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

If there is a word which can describe extreme happiness then Kabir would like to know. His eyes watered as he held his newborn son in his arms. His bambi eyes staring at a new person as he is finally out of his mother's womb.

He chuckled slightly and tears left from his eyes as he whispered.

" Mumma's Rajveer is finally here."

He moved his eyes toward his wife who is smiling weakly and her Aadhya bhabhi maa is caressing her hair lovingly. On the other side, seated Dev who has grasped his sister's hand gently and staring at her with infinite love in eyes. He must be thinking about her childhood and would be amused how fast she grew up. Shiv is standing behind him and listening to whatever Aadhya is saying.

" Bhai-sa."

He looked at his sister who stood beside him.

" Congratulations, bhai-sa. You are a father now."

He smiled and looked down at his son.

" Would I be able to raise him properly?"

He uttered. Satya smiled softly.

" Yes, bhai-sa."

He sighed softly.

" This is so overwhelming. How I used to yearn for our parents during childhood, now I am a father myself."

Satya hummed.

" I am sure your son won't lack the love of his parents. We've longed enough."

He nodded.

" She won by the way."

Satya chuckled.

" Yeah, her Rajveer is here."

Satya holds the baby.

" Just look at his curly hair. Kitna manmohak beta hai aapka, bhai-se. Hume Vishwas bohot shaitan honge aapke laadle."

( Your son is so alluring. I believe, he will be so naughty,)

He laughed lightly.

" His mother will team up with him."

Satya hummed and looked at Kajal whose eyes glistened as soon as it fell on her son. Satya went to her and put her son beside her in bed.

" Oye! Little mango! how cute you are."

Kajal uttered in a baby voice. Rajveer blinked his eyes looking at his mother.

" I think he is going to rule Chauhan mansion. So I need to team up with him as well."

Everyone laughed at Shiv's remark.

" Mamu bhanja milke Saale-sahab ko bohot tang karenge."

( Mamu-bhanja will trouble saale-sahab a lot.)

He said with an evil smile on face.

" Oh God!," Kabir exclaimed with disbelief.

" Hamare bete ko bigadne ki zarrorat nahi hai aapko, bhai-sa."

( You do not have to spoil my son, brother.)

Kajal said protectively.

" Are waah! Jab hamare bacho ko bigadti rahi thi tum to hum ne kuch nahi kaha aur hamare baare mein dekho kaise ban rahi hain rajkumari ji."

( I didn't say anything when she was spoiling my children. Just see how she is getting protective at her time.)

Shiv snapped back. Kajal laughed. She loves teasing him. Shaurya showed up with Malti to meet the new born.