37~ Father-son teamed up

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Dhara showed a pack of snacks to Kabir.

" Fufa ji, can I buy this?"

Kabir hummed. She grinned happily and was about to put the pack in the cart but Shiv stopped her.

" You already have so many at home, Dhara."

Dhara pouted.

" But it's a new flavour."

" Still, put it back."

Shiv spoke strictly.

" Fufa ji-"

Kabir shrugged his shoulders, denying her request. She glared at them then smirked the next second and tore the packet a little. Kabir and Shiv gasped.

" Ye ladki."

( This girl!)

Shiv uttered

Dhara giggled while Kabir shook his head.

" Bhai-sa ne hi bigada hai inhe."

( Bhai-sa has spoiled her.)

Shiv said.

" Papaaa."

Came 5 year old Rajveer, running to Kabir with 7 years old Ashvi and Jay.

" I want this."

He showed a toy and Kabir put it in the cart. Shiv passed him a bombastic side eye.

" That's not how you do parenting, saale-sahab."

" Baba.."

He heard his daughter, Ashvi's voice.

" Yes, my princess."

" I want to eat ice-cream."

Shiv agreed in no second. Kabir chuckled, knowing that no matter what, they won't be able to deny these children ever. They are too adorable for their sanity. Their women take care of them better.

These kids are cunning. They don't act stubborn with them. If Kabir and Shiv sometimes deny their stubborn request, they run to Dev who never rejects them.

With 4 children, they sat in a park. Children are enjoying themselves while they are looking at them.

Suddenly, Ashvi started crying when Rajveer accidently pushed her and she fell. Dhara, being the eldest one, scolded Rajveer and asked him to apologise.

" She really resembles Bhai-sa."

Shiv said with a smile.

" And look at Jay, how he is playing in the swing without any care of the world. He resembles you."

Kabir teased him.

" Yeah, looking at Rajveer. He is stubborn just like you."

Shiv snapped back.

They left the park when the kids got tired. As per Ashvi's wish, they ate ice-cream and drove to Agnivanshi haveli after that. Whole family is there.

" Mumma..."

Ashvi ran to Satya as soon as they all stepped inside. She will now narrate the whole story of their day out to her mother. She is so fond of her while Jay prefers troubling everyone with the guidance of his father.

Kabir looked around but did not catch the glimpse of his wife. He walked to their room and opened the door as he reached.

Chuckle left his mouth as soon as he entered the room and was pinned against the wall. Except his wife who has the audacity to treat him like this?