42~Epilogue

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kajal looked behind and felt her heart skipping a beat, seeing him coming toward her holding a bouquet of roses in one hand and the other hand tucked in pants pocket.

She accepted the bouquet.

" For?"

She asked.

" For looking drop-dead gorgeous everyday."

He complimented her.

" In this?"

She pointed at her loose cloth. She is wearing nothing but shorts underneath and one of his shirts as upper cloth.

" Yeah."

He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her.

She broke the kiss a few minutes later. It's his usual routine. He frequently shows up with pretty gifts like rings, necklaces, bouquet, saree etc etc.

He bit her cheek suddenly.

" Ow!"

He smiled while she unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She put it on the couch while he went to the closet and came back, wearing his trousers.

He hopped on the bed and lay down beside her.

" What are you looking at?"

She scrolled reels.

" Nothing."

He grabbed her mobile and put it on the nightstand.

" Pati samne hai to duniya ko dekh rahi hain aap."

( Why are you looking at the world when your husband is in front of your eyes?)

He hovered over and palmed her cheek after tucking the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" Raj is gone to Agnivanshi haveli?"

Kajal nodded. Smirk formed on his lips and his hand slid down then moved under her shirt.

" Means, we don't have to take care of any disturbance."

She slapped his chest lightly and hissed the next second when he pinched her nipple.

He put his lips on her neck.

" You are so freaking tempting, biwi. You are getting more beautiful everyday."

He said and removed her shirt.

..

" Uhmmm..."

Kajal hummed against his comforting embrace. She moved back and sat up. Her arms stretched as she yawned. Morning rays bless their room by entering their room through the window. She looked at her husband and pecked his forehead before getting down from bed and went inside the bathroom.

When she came out, she found him up. He was standing by the window and looking down.

" What are you doing?"

She asked while drying her hair with a towel.

" Aapka shaitaan aa gaya hai."

( Your devil has come.)

He talked about Rajveer. She checked the time and it was past 11 AM. Agnivanshi might have sent him with a driver or he might have stubbornly asked his bade-mamu to let him go.

2 minutes later, Rajveer came running to the room. Kabir went to the bathroom.

" Mummaa."

She smiled as he came and started jumping on bed.