3

I finished putting on my deodorant before stretching in my mirror

I finished putting on my deodorant before stretching in my mirror. Just had me a good ass workout a good ass shower and now I'm about to just chill and spend the rest of the day alone. My sisters were on a mini vacay just for a week in Vegas. They'd be back next weekend. Today was Friday so for me I had nothing to do. That's why I wanted to find some new friends and I felt that Zeke was perfect for that.

I mean he was a little judgy, but I could fix that.

I did have one friend here that was my age and his name was Tahj. I had met him at the art gallery that my sister had and he was pretty sheltered too. He ended up being a really cool person though and that was my little homie. Well, my little homie because he was smaller than me. He's older.

I sat down and liked the message that I had received from my sister telling me that they made it to their hotel. Azha was my big sister and even though we weren't blood related. She was my mom's best friend's daughter so like my godsister. When I told my momma about me liking men she kicked my ass out and my sister immediately took me in and now here we are. She's real as fuck for that. Love her.

Now it was just us and k never saw my other family anymore. I saw this side of my family like Asha's family and shit, but not my biological family. I'm sure she told them about me liking men too so. It's not surprising I don't see or hear from them honestly.

I messed with my hair knowing that as soon as Ken got back I was about to ask her to braid my hair. I need it braided badly.

It's too hot for this shit.

I heard a knock on my front door making me grow confused wondering who it could be. I got up and went downstairs heading to the front and looked through the peephole before opening the door. It's Zeke.

"Hey, goody. Wassup?" I greeted holding the door open for him.

"Hi. I just wanted to give you your painting. I don't have to come in," he spoke as I waved him off.

"Nah, man come in. It's no problem," I told him as he slowly took a step inside of the house. He looked around nervously before stopping right at the front door as I closed it. "Got any plans for today?"

"Uh...no, but I should be getting back. I just came to give you thi-,"

"Cool so then we're chilling together today. Wanna go to my room? It's big and there's a couch and shit so you won't be bored. Maybe we can play a board game or something?" I spoke as he looked around shrugging. "I told you I need more friends man and who better than the nigga that lives next door. My other friend that lives here is traveling right now out in like...China right now,"

"I don't know, Corey. You're a bad influence. We don't like the same stuff and I don't want to get in trouble," he spoke as I chuckled.

"How do you know that we don't like the same stuff? You don't even know about a lot of things so how do you know if you like them or not? You never tried them," I spoke with a smile as he chuckled.