Chapter 1: She is the Rhythm of his Soul (Part 1)

This particular day was indeed a very blessed one, to have witnessed one of the many beautiful moments of the two very beautiful souls on earth.
The windows of the room clattered as the cool breeze entered the royal space of the most beautiful and elegant soul of her times. It's been a decade since she stepped into the paradise she never dared to even think in her dreams. She was still the same, as same as years before when she first entered the haveli, except for now she has grown a few inches tall, well educated than before, became the most loved member of her family but even today she still has the same mischievous giggles that could melt the heart of her sansar. As her long black hair dangled to and forth her waist, she watched the rain pour fervently outside the RC Haveli. It was monsoon and one could smell the traditional mud of Tulsipur in the cool breeze. Evidently she was covered with a light cream colored silk muffler to protect herself from the cold. Though she looked extremely stunning like always, specially when she's draped in a Red Saree, still anyone could instantly look at her and say she's not well. As the rain drops drizzled on her face, she was still lost in thoughts and stood there when she heard the only melody she was yearning for.
'Bon...Bondita' ! Here you are. Spoke a soft yet worried voice from behind, to which she smiled widely to herself and turned back to the call only after changing her expression to a disappointed one. For a second, the most principled man the world knew was just lost in the doe eyes of the most precious gift, he believes that her 'dugga ma' gave him.
He continued looking at her...
Bondita! Kaka told me that you are not well and here you are standing near the window. You already got half drenched in the rain and you want to fall sick. Haan ?!
Seeing the Great Barrister of Tulsipur worried like this for her was something that Bondita enjoyed till date. Though she was feeling happy that he's home after weeks, she still made a 'Phula Hua mooh' (puffed her cheeks) which denoted that she was upset and walked away from him. Not she has taken a step ahead, moments after which she realized that she was in his embrace. As she was surprised by his sudden gesture, his lips curled into the most sweetest smile that could melt her heart in an instant. Lost in his eyes she slowly let out a gasp followed by which she uttered in the most soft and loving tone... ANIRUDH !
For a moment Anirudh was baffled by what she had just uttered. He knew that Bondita never took his name before, even after his failed attempts in asking her to take his name. Kaka and she herself feels it to be against the so called 'Patni-Dharam' but today she just took his name so effortlessly.
Anirudh who's smile got widened spoke to her...
Bondita...Repeat what you've just said. Bondita who just got her senses back could only ask him...What ? What should I repeat ? To which Anirudh said, My name ! Take my name again Bondita.
As her doe eyes got widened, Bondita realized what she had just uttered. The rain was pouring heavily and Anirudh was still holding her by waist. Horrified, Bondita backed herself from Anirudh and stood facing the other side as she blushed hard.
Anirudh took slow steps towards Bondita, held her shoulder and gently made her turn towards him.

(To be continued...)