Chapter 2: Most Mischievous of All - Bondita (Part 3)

Suddenly Kaka shouts at all of them, What were you doing all this while, it's evening now and Bahu ?! Have you forgotten the fact that you are the bahu of the Roy Chaudhary family ?! which made cold chills run down their spines....all were frozen for a moment....
Sumitra and Savitri closed their eyes tightly whereas Ramana became pale due to kaka's sudden change in behaviour. Cold chills ran down Bondita's spine as she lowered her head. Bondita spoke in a feeble voice, kaka sasur ji, I'm sorry, actually it was my fault that I didn't noticed the time. I'm really sorry, I don't know how to rectify this mistake of m...
Even before completing her sentence, the cousins heard soft giggles which turned into laughter....It was him... Bondita's Kaka Sasur ji who was laughing hard. All the four cousins were perplexed, Bondita looked at Anirudh who was also laughing hard.
Kaka sasur ji ! Why are you laughing? And are you not angry at me ? I'm sorry. For which kaka sasur ji replied in a jovial tone, Arey Bahu ! How can I be angry at you and we were laughing because we just made you fall for our prank.
But I'm sorry again, I should have come at least to Pooja on time said a guilty Bondita.
Don't worry Bahu, I've completed it today, you can join me tomorrow...Infact I was the one who asked the others to not disturb you'll. After the cousins glanced at each other, they gave a smile to kaka and others, then slowly they were leaving the place. Suddenly Kaka asked them all to wait, 'Areyy beta I forgot to give you sweets. You know Anirudh went to calcutta recently and has brought Ek badam wala roshagulla, I want you all to taste that.
All the three kids were happily nodding their heads as they have never tasted it. Bihari!!! Called Kaka in a firm voice. Haan Bade Maalik came an immediate reply from Bhari babu as he came running towards kaka obediently. Go and bring those haandi from Kitchen, let our sweet guests taste them too said Kaka in a lighthearted tone and now all were excittedd except for one. Anirudh was looking at Bondita's sudden change in expression and he instantly knew what is gonna happen in few minutes.
Bhari babu came after minutes to the hall, all were standing and he said with a worried and confused face that, 'Maalik!! wohh!! wohh!! An impatient kaka spoke, What happened Bihari? Where are those haandi'??
Maalik!! said Bihari in a worried tone, the haandi is empty!! Kaka spoke with a shock, Watt?? Empty?? But I separately hid that one handi incase if we have any guest at home but how come??
Anirudh was constantly looking at Bondita and was enjoying her worried expressions. All were looking confused. Suddenly Batuk who caught Bondita's worried expressions spoke with full on enthusiasm, Kaka!! I caught the thief and it's none other than my sweet Baudi. All looked at Bondita now with shocked. But Batuk beta I know how much Bahu loves Ek badam wala roshagullas, that's why I hid this final haandi from her but noww it's empty too!!
Kaka spoke with disbelief and suspicion, Bahuuuu??!!!
An embarassed Bodita looked at Anirudh now who was giggling silently...Her cheeks suddenly turned beetroot red and she was about to speak, her throat choking as she was really embarassed in front of the family.
Actually it's not new for Bondita to eat up 7-8 haandi at a single go but today was different. It was separately kept for guests and now she ate up everything.
As she was about to confess suddenly Ramana spoke with a sweet smile.
Kaka jii!! Please don't be angry at Bondita. We all know how much she loves Roshagullas. Had she known before that you kept it for any guests she wouldn't have touched them. Infact we will taste them some other day said Savitri in a supportive tone. And sumitra noded with a broad smile.
Kaka was really impressed with the kids because of their maturity at this young age. He spoke with enthusiasm, So you people are supporting your cousin?!!
Kaka sasur jii, I'm sorry again I didn't know....
Binoy spoke with care, Areyy Bahu!! It's okayy naa...If you want then your sasur ji will bring 1000 haandis for you.
Baba!! You will only buy for Baudi ahh?? For mee?? Batuk asked with a puppy face.
Haan haan!! I'll buy for everybody said Binoy smiling.
Now Kaka spoke with care, So kids what would you like to have??
Ramana said with utmost humility, Thank you so much Kaka jii. We are fine. Already we ate so much after coming here and the food was delicious. To which Sumitra and Savitri agreed too.
But I must share onething said an enthusiastic Ramana. Haan beta bolo said Kaka!!
Actually Kaka ji! Bondita is world famous for doing such stunts infact this is not even equal to 1% of her mischievous acts. Immediately Anirudh came into picture to enquire more about it because he reallywnate to know more about his wifey and how she spent her childhood days, especially things like these excited him the most. Anirudh spoke with a enthusiastic tone, So would you mind telling us more about it?? Suddenly Bondita spoke with an embarassing tone, Areyyy!! Ramna it's okay na...chalo let's go and do some craft works. Savitri said with all laughs....Haan Haan Bondu let's go but before that we have to do our noble job that is to praise about you a little in front of your family so that they will get to know more about you. Bondita was now turning red red....it's okay naa...chalo...
Anirudh spoke with all smiles, so come on guys tell us more....we are all ears!!
So all were eager to know and Bondita being shocked while Ramana started to narrate..."Once in Krishnanagar we all were playing.....

(To be Continued...)