Chapter 2: Most Mischievous of All - Bondita (Part 1)

The whole RC family was seated in the living room which was decorated with the usual setup and it was just any normal day. Everybody was busy with their own works in the usual fashion. The Shandaar Zamindar of Tulsipur was reading the Bengali newspaper, the businessmen of RC Parivaar was busy with his English newspaper, Chote Zamindaar and his dada was chatting with each other, usually gossiping about their school & friends, while bhaari babu and koyili didi were busy doing all the preparations for the upcoming ekadarshi pooja in the haveli. Ooppss..how can I not mention about the fitoori of RC Parivaar, Mr.Barrister Babu ... I mean her Birristtera Babu who was about to leave for his usual work at court. While all were engrossed in their works there came a group of villagers with all the dol-baaja and var maalas...
Aarre!! Please come in said Kaka with a smiling face. All got up to welcome the villagers. The village Sarpanch spoke in an enthusiastic tone, Zamindar saahab ! We are very happy today and we have come here to appreciate your daughter in law, Shrimati. Bondita Ji. She has made our whole Tulsipur proud. Kaka, Anirudh & the whole family was surprised. What are you talking about Sarpanch Ji, asked a confused Anirudh.
Woh ! Barrister Babu, you don't know ? Bondita Ji topped the Oak leaf school's final examination this year and she is the first female to top her school and we are very happy and proud of her said the Sarpanch.
Anirudh couldn't smile more with pride, when Kaka called Bondita...as she came downstairs she very well knew the reason for the same. She was slightly blushing because she knew how Anirudh told her one day that he will be the most happiest person in the world and how he will take her on a kulfi outing when she will top her school. All the villagers praised her and presented her with the varmaala and silk cloth as a mark of respect. When they all went after a short celebration, Anirudh smiled looking at Bondita and was admiring her but was cut short when he heard a chorus saying...
Can we come in ?!!
The whole family saw the entrance as three figures were standing, one boy was slightly taller than Bondita while the other 2 girls were equal to and shorter than Bondita respectively. Kaka who was in a happy mood said yes you can... As he said these words the three off them came in a lightening speed and hugged Bondita. The family members were taken aback by their gesture but saw the four of them happily dancing in rounds and laughing. As all the RC members were confused, Anirudh asked Bondita in a smiling gesture.... So Bondita, Are they your friends ?
All four of them instantly stopped their mini dance party, looked at the family and Anirudh, slightly embarassed. The boy replied to it... I'm really sorry for this sudden visit but we had to come here. And the elder girl replied smiling, we are not Bondu....I mean Bondita's friends but we are her cousins from Krishnanagar. For which the cute small girl nodded her head in a yes. The boy continued, I'm Ramana, she is Sumithra (elder sister) & she is Savitri (younger sister). Bondita was feeling very happy while seeing them introduce themselves to her family. While Kaka nodded his head with a smile, all three of them bent down to get the blessings of Kaka, which pleased him and got them a good impression from him...

(To be continued...)