Chapter 1: She is the Rhythm of his Soul (Part 3)

As realisation hit him hard, Anirudh ran outside of their room to find his Bondita.
Arrey Anirudh beta! Stop! Called Kaka from behind. As he turned back and walked towards Kaka, looking at his face Kaka understood that he has again disappointed his bahu. So what did you do now ? Asked a skeptical Kaka for which Anirudh couldn't answer anything as he lowered his head facing the marble floor. What more dada could've done Kaka, I think he must've irritated boudi again, spoke Batuk who always liked to do such funny talks in any given serious scenario.
Batukk!! Glared Anirudh at him. So you annoyed my bahu, don't you Anirudh ? Asked Kaka.
Anirudh spoke, Kaka...Woh...I was just making fun of ... Fun ? Really beta.. spoke a concerned Kaka. That poor girl, she was waiting for you, day and night near the door. You didn't bothered to make a call and inform her about your delayed arrival. You know she didn't do her dinner either and she must have fallen ill too, if I'm not wrong.
Kaka !! What are you saying. Bon..Bondita didn't ate anything...I mean, how can she... Spoke Anirudh as if he is in great pain. And why shouldn't he be, afterall he is a part of her and they feel each other's pain equally.
Kaka!! I shouldn't have done this to Bondita. I will make sure that I will convince her at any cost. Haan Beta! Go and pacify her. Meanwhile Batuk spoke, Haan Dada.. Boudi must be very angry, Happy Diwali to you dada !
Batukk !! What did you say...wait I'll come now..
Batuk vanished from there in fear as Anirudh came towards him. After Kaka and Anirudh exchanged slight smiles, Anirudh went to pacify Bondita.
Anirudh while arranging the plate with food was in deep thought... "Initially it was an easy task to pacify her and as she's growing it seems like she became like another 'Maa' for me, she always makes sure of my welbeing and saftey just like Maa does when I was small... Anirudh realised what he was thinking... with a sudden jerk he just brushed aside those thoughts and went towards her room with the plate of food.
As soon as he reached the door, Anirudh peeked inside the room to see Bondita... She was facing the other side of the wall with her hands on her chin with her usually puffed cheeks. Anirudh couldn't adore her more but it was his time to pacify her...So he slowly went inside her room, which was his long back. As she sensed Anirudh she said, Pati Babu ! Stop there I don't want to talk to you. He was just amazed to know how she sensed his presence even without looking back. He came close and sat beside her and spoke...
Bondita !! I'm really sorry for whatever that has happened in the last few days. I know you was worried for me but let me explain...
See Pati Babu ! I said I don't want to listen to any of your explanation. As she got up from there, Anirudh pulled her by his side and she fell on him... They glanced each other while the rain was still pouring outside and one could listen to the tap-tap of the rain drops falling over the roof of the RC mansion.... Suddenly he whinced in pain as Bondita holded his right-arm tightly for support when she fell on him. Frightened and concerned Bondita asked Anirudh, Pati Babu ! what happened to your right arm ? What happened to you ? Anirudh became shocked and silent for a moment.

(To be continued...)