Chapter 1: She is the Rhythm of his Soul (Part 4)

Frightened and concerned Bondita asked Anirudh, Pati Babu ! what happened to your right arm ? What happened to you ? Anirudh became shocked and silent for a moment.
Pati Babu, Is your right arm hurt ? Anirudh tried to switch topics but Bondita was in no mood to listen to any such heeds. Just show me...show me now... As Anirudh rolled up the sleeves of his right hand, Bondita's eyes became moist and she started crying. Yes... Anirudh's right arm was hurt. Bondita while crying spoke with utmost pain...Pati Babu! How did this happened and why didn't you tell me ? Anirudh while trying to be calm told Bondita, Bon...Bondita look this is not a big wound and I'm fine.
I can see how much fine you are. Now sit here without saying anything and let me put medicine and dress up your wound. Sit here... Bondita made Anirudh sit in a sofa in her room and she searched the first aid box with so much pain as she couldn't control her tears. Anirudh looked surprised on how Bondita is so much worried for him. Then she came back and sat on the floor while she dressed up his wound with tears rolling down her cheeks. Anirudh could only adore her with a smiling face.
Annoyed Bondita asked him... I'm crying here and you are smiling. Why are you trying to hide your pain Pati Babu ? Anirudh with the same smiling gesture replied Haan Bondita it's paining but not so much that you are crying like this. Now stop crying.
Stop crying !! Bondita spoke with utmost concern. How can I stop crying when you are hurt. I feel so bad Pati Babu. After she dressed his wound she asked while holding his hand. Now tell me Pati Babu, how come you got hurt ?
Woh...Bondita ! Actually when I was returning from Calcutta as per plan I thought, I would buy your favourite 'Ek Badam wala Roshagullaes' for you but when I bought it and was returning back, there was a sudden roit which happened in that place and while I was trying to save a little girl like you I got this hurt. One man from the roit group hit me in my arm. But I saved that girl and she was crying so I thought of giving her the Roshagullaes Bondita. This was what happened.
Bondita eyes became moist again. She got up from there and sat next to Anirudh. Bondita spoke while trying to control her tears, So that's why you are late...I know you would have also helped the other civilians who got hurt right ?
Haan Bondita ! But Bondita please forgi...
Before Anirudh completed his sentence he experienced a slight push backwards due to the force.... Bondita hugged Anirudh tightly. Pati Babu thank god you are safe. I'm sorry pati Babu I shouldn't have reacted like that... I'm sorry Pati Babu... While Bondita spoke these words Anirudh too became emotional and holded Bondita safe in his arms and asked sorry for not informing her before.
He softly caressed her hair and called her, Toh Bondita ... See someone is waiting for us...she asked still holding him tightly ...Who ? He while give his most cutest smile told, Khaana (food) !!
As they broke the hug...they burst into laughter and ate wholeheartedly by feeding each other like they always have done. Kaka while walking through the path witnessed this beautiful bond while he said with moist eyes,
"They are meant for each other and she is the rhythm of his soul".

---------------------------XOX--------------------------