Saiki vs. Todoroki

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I watched the battle between Team A and Team D in the monitor room. I was proud of Midoriya for being able to face Bakugo with his destructive and intimidating quirk that I've seen myself. It looks he still has problems controlling his quirk, but he still managed to win as the hero.

When the three came back since Midoriya got heavily injured, Bakugo looked utterly shocked from losing to Midoriya. I'm not even going to bother to try and get close to him because I don't want an explosion to hit my face. 

After reviewing the results, All Might continues the training.

AM: Since our first building sustained a lot of damage, our next match will be Battle Building B! Match two! Team B as the heroes, and Team I as the villains!

The villain team enters the building to prepare and the heroes will enter after 5 minutes. 

We were standing in front of the weapon. I was waiting for the heroes while Ojiro was stretching.

Hagakure: Ojiro-kun. Saiki-kun. I'm going to go all out.

She proceeds to take off the gloves and boots she's wearing. I noticed Ojiro being a bit flustered from the girl's actions and Hagakure seemed to notice.

H: D-don't look.

Saiki and Ojiro: We can't see you anyway.

O: Are you ready Saiki?

S: I guess so.

AM: Let's start!

The horn blares and the 15 minute timer starts. I use my clairvoyance to take a look at what the other team is doing. Mezo Shoji uses his quirk to immediately know our location, even Hagakure's. Todoroki doesn't react from this information and walks ahead.

Todoroki: Go outside. I'll handle this.

T: They'll be on the defensive to protect their weapon. But that just means they're cornered.

Todoroki touches the wall and ice starts rapidly spreading in the building. 

S: Watch out!

O: What?

Ojiro and Hagakura being confused from my sudden caution caused their legs to be stuck on the ice floor. 

H: I can't move! 

O: What a powerful quirk.

As soon as I see the ice spread from Todoroki's hand, I jump from the floor and landed on top of the nuclear weapon. If he also froze the weapon, he wouldn't be able to recover it. Todoroki walks inside the room and his eyes widened when he sees me not trapped by the ice. He frowned and tries to trap me by hitting me with two ice attacks from the walls of the room. I immediately jump from the weapon and try to attack Todoroki with a right punch. 

Todoroki dodges and I punch the floor and break the ice that covers it. I balance on my right hand so my body doesn't touch the ice floor. I spin my body with my right hand and I manage to kick the left side of Todoroki's face and he stumbles to the wall. I replace my right hand on the floor to stand on my right leg and dash to Todoroki to continue my attack. I kicked off the ice that covers the left side of his face, causing him to cover that side of his face with his right hand. 

Under a lot of pressure, Todoroki glares at me and unleashed a sudden fire attack right in front of my face.

T: GET AWAY!

The fire attack pushes me away from him and slams me to the wall of the other side of the room.

Before the battle, I adjusted my power limiter to greatly reduce my durability so I can get normal injuries. My brother was delighted that I suggested this to him. So now I'm covered with burns and it would be odd if I can keep fighting, especially when I was struck to the wall.