The Game is Not Over

One week ago...

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I walk to the door of Mr. Nezu's office and knock.

Nezu: You can come in.

I enter the office and see Mr. Nezu sit on the principal's desk on the other side of the room. But when I look at the couches in front of his desk, I see an annoying overly familiar face happily waving his hand at me. It's my supergenius psychotic older brother, Kusuke.

Kusuke: KUSUO! It's me!

S:...

S: Can I excuse myself, Mr. Nezu.

N: I understand your relationship with your brother, but his presence is necessary.

I heavily sigh and sit as far from my brother as possible.

K: Kusuo, you're making me sad. I flew from England just to see you.

S: I'd appreciated it more if you stayed there.

K: It's such a shame that you have to pretend to be mute for your quirk weakness, especially with my headpiece that blocks telepathy. We can change that if you lend me your headpiece.

S: Last time you did you tried to kill me with a giant robot as a way of "testing".

K: What's wrong with a little bit of sparring?

S: There's something wrong when you had crazy eyes and laughing maniacally in the middle of it.

N: Well, this meeting is partially about your headpiece.

I was sidetracked with dealing with my brother that Nezu's statement seemed sudden.

S: What IS this meeting about, Mr. Nezu? That had to involve...him?

K: Aw shucks.

That's not a compliment.

N: In case you're not aware. U.A.'s security breach happened because the metal gate at the front was turned into dust.

S: Doesn't sound like something the media was able to do.

N: It sure isn't. It was the work of a third party. And that gave me a bad feeling...was it a slip of evil,

N: Or a declaration of war?

He sounded paranoid, but I wouldn't dismiss the instincts of a pro hero.

S: So what's the relation of that incident to this meeting?

Mr. Nezu stands up.

N: Kusuo,

And he bows at me.

N: Please protect this school.

I was caught off guard by his action.

S: I-it's okay Mr. Nezu, I just would like more explanation by what you mean.

Mr. Nezu smiles and sits back down.

N: I want you to do what you can to provide protection to our students.

S: Even if ALL of the staff in this school are pro heroes?

N: Even so, the staff can't be everywhere. I just want you to be additional inside protection.

S: I can imagine doing that would be difficult, seeing that I'm supposed to be one of the students that should be protected.