The Mystery Hero

POV: Saiki Kusuo

All Might: It's fine now! I am here!

He's finally here. 

Shigaraki loses interest in me and stands to face All Might.

Shigaraki: You took your time, hero. You scum of society.

The villains that were left watch All Might in fear and hesitate to face him. Not that they had a chance. All of the villains that were in the way for All Might to reach Aizawa were immediately defeated in a glimpse. 

All Might carries Aizawa and turns to face us. In a second, All Might grabs Midoriya, Asui, Mineta and even me away from Shigaraki and the Nomu. He even managed to land a hit on Shigaraki. It was so fast that everyone barely noticed that they moved. 

All Might: Get to safety. Take care of Aizawa. We don't have time!

M: All Might, that brain villain took a punch from me with no effect-

All Might: Young Midoriya!

All Might turns to Midoriya with confidence.

AM: It's fine!

The others get away and All Might finally talks to me. 

AM: Are you okay, young man?

I click a button at the neck of my costume to turn on a robot voice filter to disguise my voice.

S: I'm fine.

AM: For protecting my students,

AM: I can't thank you enough.

I was caught off guard by All Might's gentle tone. I was actually pretty moved too, having a short connection with the Symbol of Peace. 

AM: Can you fight alongside me, young man!

I punch my palm to make a loud thumping sound.

S: I'll try my best.

While we were talking, Kurogiri comes back and appears next to Shigaraki. And suddenly, Kurogiri's body started expanding irregularly. I can even hear him yell in pain, like he's being forced. Next thing I knew, a foreign body leaps out of Kurogiri and tackles me in rapid speed, forcing me out of the fight between All Might and Nomu.

AM: Young Man!

That was the last thing I hear within earshot while being forcefully pushed away. I look down to see a muscled figure pushing me while running full sprint. I notice that he was about to tackle me through the walls of the facility, but I prefer not showing my hero disguise in public. As soon as I wanted to strike down the figure's exposed back, the figure pushed away and I get to take a full look of what I'm facing. 

It had the same exposed brain and beak of the other Nomu, but it's muscles are more defined and it's body shape and size is just the same as mine. 

It's probably not the same type of Nomu.

During my thinking, the Nomu instantly dashes at me and throws a left punch. This Nomu's more offensive. As I dodge to the right, I saw from that straight punch that this Nomu is fully intending on knocking me out. As soon as I try to counter with a right jab to the Nomu's left waist, the Nomu instantly turns with a right roundhouse kick and I barely dodged that one too. 

That kick barely felt natural, it felt...instinctive. I had an idea on what this Nomu's capable of.

The Nomu immediately recovers from the kick and tries a right hook. I take a step back, instantly revert my step and try an uppercut to the Nomu's jaw. The Nomu dodges again and rapidly does another left straight punch. I swerved to the left and try to jab the Nomu's abdomen. The Nomu swiftly moves back and does a side kick to my head. I raise my left arm to block the kick, slightly pushing me back.