Mini Story - Freaky

Infinite walked down the stairs of his home to find Gadget messing around with his front door. He was installing a few more locks to secure his boyfriend's place, not that Infinite actually needed it.

"Gadget, stop, if someone does barge in it'd probably just be a normal burglar." The jackal sighed and stared at him.

Gadget turned himself around, he looked joyful and his tail kept wagging.

"Just making sure no one else would have you! You also may never know if the burglar suddenly falls in love with you." He said while putting away his tools.

"Babe I'm not gonna cheat on you, that's a promise, look I even let you cut my hair." Infinite complained.

"Oh I know that, but it's still hurting me that you'd let someone else touch you like that. I just love you so much." The wolf walked closer to the jackal with an almost sinister smile, "I don't ever wanna let anyone take you from me. They could try but they won't stand a chance, you're safe with me~" He wrapped his arms around the other's neck as their noses touch.

"This guy..." Infinite thought. His brows furrowed angrily.

He pulled Gadget in and kissed him deeply, it was unexpected but Gadget happily kissed him back and melt into his embrace almost immediately.

Infinite lead him to the couch, where he sat down and let Gadget sit on his lap as they continue to kiss with their tongues.

The busy jackal then snuck his hand to get something from the drawer next to him. He stopped kissing his boyfriend and quickly attached the collar on the wolf's neck.

"Wh- Finny?" Gadget said in surprise while he felt the collar with his hand. His eyes widen when he realized it was the one with a leash.

"Do you really think you can stay acting like that around me, love?" Infinite glared and pushed Gadget to the sofa. His left hand placed next to Gadget's head while his right hand gripped the leash.

Gadget put his ears behind but maintained eye contact with his boyfriend. He couldn't say anything.

"I let you do what you want to me for too many times, it has gotten into your head. Just remember you're not the only one who can kill for someone they love." Infinite lowered himself down, "behave yourself unless you want my fangs sunk deep into your neck." He whispered loudly.

At that point, Gadget blushed from the tips of his ears down to his tail. His body and head were increasing in temperature.

"Talk, wolf." Infinite tugged his leash. "Will you behave?"

Gadget bravely smirked, "no, I will not- ah!" He yelped when his collar was tugged again.

"I have a feeling you'd say that..." Infinite trailed his left hand down from the wolf's body to his thigh, "you need to be reminded again why you shouldn't mess with me."

"Ah...do it, Finny~" Gadget moaned as he hold on to his collar.

..
..
..

Mephiles & Infinite private message.

Mephiles:
> hey
> where are you

Infinite:
> sorry I had to put Gadget to sleep
> I'll be 10 mins late

Mephiles:
> 😲🫢

Infinite:
> 👉👈