012 || satori tendo ᯓ★

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
[ requested !!
he's such a silly guy ? ]
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉[ requested !! he's such a silly guy ? ]❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

✿ [ tendo x fem!reader ] ✿

TITLE : playing a part.

y/n = your name, l/n = last name.

[ small info! y/n does theater :)
and is a little dramatic 😭 ]
.
.

[ 2nd person pov ]

"-you know i love you, right? i love you more than anything, please.say it back." you asked, staring at the red head boy with sincere eyes, and a confused expression. his eyes were wide like always, but he didn't have the smile that he usually had plastered on his lips. this time he looked a little taken aback. for a long moment it was quite, but then you smiled.

"was that good?" you beamed, walking up to him.

"uh- yeah," he laughed stupidly, scratching his neck. "you're gonna nail it!" he sticks his thumb up, and you grinned.

you were practicing your lines for a play coming up in your theater club. you some how got tone of the main roles. a girl who is genuine and speaks her mind, she is in love with a boy whom can't ever say the simple words back. "i love you," the whole play is an action-comedy-romance taken in mid-evil time.

you were over the roof hearing you got an important role for the first time, you had asked satori to help you remember them and score your act. to be honest though, since he's your friend, you can't tell if he's just being nice to you or you're actually doing good.

"you aren't lying, are you?" you tilted your head with a scoff, picking up the paper full of your lines off the table.

"why would i lie to youu?" he hums, tilting his head way further than yours, with his arms crossed.

you simply shrugged, not really knowing how to respond.

"okay, let me do more!" you exclaimed, setting the papers down firmly, as he leans back on the table.

you take a deep breath in, then pause, "hold on- actually..you should act out with me!"

your happy and bright suggested left him blinking a couple times, then muttering a loud "huh?"

"read the lover-boys part, so it feels like i'm actually in the play," he shoved the papers into his chest, smiling like it was the only thing you could do.

"i dunno," he cocked his head over, having his eyes drift to the wall, unsure but not unwilling.

"c'mon, you're great at expressing! do it!..do it!..do it!" you chanted moving your firsts in the rhythm of your chant.