014 || yuu nishinoya ᯓ★

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
[  i love him, he's
so sillyyyy !! ]
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉[  i love him, he's so sillyyyy !! ]❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

✿ [ nishinoya x fem!reader ] ✿

TITLE : a touchy topic.

y/n = your name, l/n = last name, n/n = nick name.

[ small info!: y/n has some trauma... 😧
the trope is —
clingy/touchy X touch starved !! ]
.
.

[ 2nd person pov ]

          you like to hold peoples hand. you like to hug people, you like it when people put their hand on your shoulder. any gentle and sincere touch or gesture is welcomed by you because it's what you've honestly been craving for more than a while, though you don't even notice it yourself.

when you were younger, you were an only child, with just your mom and dad, but your dad wasn't ever around, and it felt like your mom wasn't either.

cause you remember so clearly, jumping up to her, reaching out your hands so she could lift you up, but a clueless child like you couldn't understand, she couldn't stand your touch. the mere thought of it made her almost gag..

she wore gloves to get you dressed, she wrapped a towel around you when she needed to quickly pick you up. it's so odd how someone who didn't even want to touch you kept you on a leash though. you never left her sight.
when shopping, she'd put you in the tight cart seat.
when out and about, she had those backpack leashes.
even in your own home, she had a gated area in the house, she's pick you up with a towel and set you down. letting you play with the small amount of toys you were given, and you did that for most the day, everyday.

having that kind of childhood made showing emotion and affection hard for you to do.

still, you always felt yourself subconsciously grabbing your friends arm, and petting every animal you saw on the street.

oohh, you adored it. you adored the sensation of affection, even if you didn't fully understand it.

and it's no surprise that a touch starved girl like you would fall for a boy who just clings to everyone and everyone.
you've noticed, any chance he gets he tries to get a simple high five. whenever he can he tackles his friends while laughing and smiling doing so.
it's cute, you love it, he's someone you've always wanted to be friends with.

yuu nishinoya.
you first noticed him because you're friends with kiyoko, and she invited you to watch a match of theirs, against aoba johsai. watching his impressive saves made you admire him, and his enthusiasm definitely helped stir the feelings.