017 || shoyo hinata ᯓ★

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
[ in honor of
my birthday !!
.
I LOVE HINATA SM
SO OFC I GOTTA DO
HIM FOR THE SPECIAL ]
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

I LOVE HINATA SMSO OFC I GOTTA DOHIM FOR THE SPECIAL ]❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

✿ [ hinata x fem!reader ] ✿

TITLE : nobody —?

y/n = your name, l/n = last name.

[ small note!: y/n is another karasuno volleyball manager
but she was before yachi, after kiyoko—if that makes sense? ]
.
.

[ 2nd person pov ]

          this sucks. this really sucks.  — it feels like nobody remembered..to the point you even forgot too!- when you woke up, your family acted like normal, so even you forgot..until you checked your phone on the way to school, and saw the date...

it's your birthday.

AND, when you talked to your friends, they didn't mentioned it. you know you've told them before. i mean you don't wanna make it about you but it's honestly such a bummer nobody has simply said 'happy birthday'.
.
it's not that big of a deal. . . at all.
.
.
but it sorta feels like it.

unless your friends magically remember somehow..and unless when you get home you're thrown a surprise birthday party — which you highly doubt cause every other birthday you were woken up by a family member happily that silly song — you probably aren't gonna get any celebration.

it's not like you particularly deserve it or anything?- but...y'know???

it would just..feel nice to get one.

anyway— you still have some chance!

today is practice, you're suppose to head to the gym after school. you'll meet up with kiyoko and then yachi in the changing room. then get a happy birthday?!?!?!
are you desperate??
— no???
it would just feel good to get one!! all you want is just one!! by anyone— without reminding them either!

and so, when the time had finally come, and it was the end of the day. you marched down the empty hallway. a lot of people had already left to go home or left to their after school club, and you were pretty certain they would remember.

you know they know. you don't mention it a lot but you have a couple times to the point where it's in there head.
i mean, with you..people can mention their birthday once and you remember it! it's a weird talent of yours. even if you aren't good at names you are atleast good with a simple date.

so..what i'm saying is...at least one should remember.

at least one.