013 || coach ukai ᯓ★

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
[ requested, and ty
for the ideaa !! ]
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉[ requested, and tyfor the ideaa !! ]❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

✿ [ ukai x fem!reader ] ✿

TITLE : forgotten work.

y/n = your name, l/n = last name.

[ small info! you're a teacher at korasuno
and hinata is one of your students — 🤔 ]
.
.

[ 2nd person pov ]

you looked out your window as you tapped your pen at your desk that was professionally in the front of the class. all your student were leaving and it was the end of the day. you were kinda in your own world when you heard one of your students voice close near you. assuming they were talking to you, you looked over.
your eyes met with an orange-haired boy, his shoulders tense but he wasn't nervous.

"oh, hinata. do you need something?" you turned your chair to look at him, he nodded and began to explain.

"i wasn't here yesterday cause i was sick..was there missing work??- cause i was told-"he started to go on a little rant. to be honest you didn't picture hinata as a kid who was willing to get more work piled up on him.

but hey, he's not wrong.
there was something.

"ahh, yeah. here, i'll get it out for you," you opened a drawer with a folder file, pulling out a couple of sheets of paper that were held together with a paper clip, a sticky note on top reading 'shoyo hinata'.

"here-" you passed the papers over to him, and he quickly took them, cutting you off with a loud 'thanks!', and rushing towards the door.

"i'm gonna be late for volleyball practice now!" he shouts as he runs out the room, it seems like he was talking to himself.

pppft— that boy sure is dramatic, he won't be late because he hung around your room for just a minute. you chuckled a little, turning to shut your drawer.

a paper stopped you.

you glanced down, picking it up.

it was an instruction paper, for the work you just gave hinata.

you assumed it was an extra that was pulled out, but you looked up, seeing a name written in red pen.

'shoyo hinata'.

you always write your kids names on the paper when they miss the work so you won't get it confused, and clearly you have one of the most important part of his assignment, the literal instructions!