♧Let's have fun♧

Jimin-: I caught you in red handed Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook sweating continuously
Jimin-: wipe your sweat Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook wiping his sweats
Jimin-: Why are you sweating Mr. Jeon? So admit that you kissed a girl in the beach?
Jungkook-: I didn't kiss anyone. She forced me to kiss her.
Jimin-:She will force you and you will do what she tells you to do hmm?
Jungkook-: Of curse not Jimin.
Jimin-: Mr. Jeon jungkook.....ahhh is it okay if I call you only jungkook??
Jungkook nodded as yes.
Jimin-: Good so jungkook....You didn't kiss her she forced you.
Jungkook-: Yes I didn't.....
Jimin-: as I saw you both had a longest kiss. Weren't you enjoy when she kissing you?
Jungkook-: Why don't you stop asking?
Jimin-: Jungkook Y/N is my junior in college also my friend. I don't wanna see her in pain. So don't repeat that mistake. *he pissed*
Jungkook-: Ok now let's go Now they must looking for us.

He was walking fast forward while Jimin was walking slowly while thinking about the incident.

Jimin-: I don't think he's saying the truth. I have to keep my eyes on him.

Both jimin and jungkook went to near Restaurant as Seokjin Shared the location.
Both Jungkook and Jimin entered the restaurant.
Jungkook-: What are you doing here?
Y/N-: For Some energy drink. Do you need something.
Jungkook-: Nah! We had breakfast.
Yuri-: Jimin we had shopping a lot.
Jimin-: Mr. Kim Your wife is shopperholic.
Yuri-: Yes I'm.....
Jungkook-: girls loves the shopping a lot.
Jimin-: Umm hmm....Man also.

5 hours ago...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook and Y/N came to their room. Y/N is taking shower while Jungkook talking with Sana.

Jungkook-: Hello Sana!
Sana-: What's up babe?
Jungkook-: Good and you?
Sana-: I'm too. When will you come back?
Jungkook-: Very soon Love.
Sana-: I'm missing you.
Jungkook-: I'm missing you too.
Sana-: you know what? Everybody knows that you're married now and they're now bad-mouthing me.
Jungkook-: Don't worry babe. They'll shut their mouth when we will marry.
Sana-: how sweet? Btw I'm taking care of all your work so you don't need to worry.
Jungkook-: My love....I know you well. Okay then I'll talk to you later. Bye babe.
Sana-: Bye

He hung up and rest his head while eyes closed. Y/N came out from washroom. He instantly opened his eyes but suddenly got panicked after remember jimin words.

Flashback
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When they were having breakfast and then left the luxurious hotel.
Jungkook-: So in your opinion Y/N already know about this?
Jimin-: I can't guarantee about this if she knows or not.
Jungkook-: Jimin.....*Turned around* Please Don't tell her.
Jimin-: I'll hide it but if Y/N finds out herself then it's not my fault. I'll hide it for Y/N's happiness. I'm doing wrong by hiding the truth.

Flashback ends
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/N drying her hair with hair dryer. Jungkook decided to ask something.
Jungkook-: So Where were you last night? Your friend said you were with him in the club?
Y/N-: I was with him last night.
Jungkook-: how was it?
Y/N-: Um...not great but not bad.
Jungkook nodded
Jungkook-: What about Mrs.Kim?
Y/N-: umm...also she was with me.
Jungkook-: Okay....