♧Inappropriate♧

After meeting up with people everyone went to their rooms. Jungkook arranged all things for their Business partners. Taehyung and Tzuyu will come to stay. Jungkook after shower he drying his hair. It was clearly silence between them. Yn was quietly sit on the bed.
Jungkook looked at her through the mirror and break the silence.
Jungkook-: Can I um.......
Yn-: Hm..
Jungkook-: Can I ask something I almost forgot about about it.
Yn-: Yes!!
Jungkook-: Actually Taehyung and Tzuyu coming too.
Yn-: *exciting* really?
Jungkook-: Yes!! Are they sleeps together? In one bed?
Yn-: wh-what?
Jungkook-: I mean I'm just asking...
Yn is ompletely blank.
Yn-: Wait what? Why are you asking me?
Jungkook-: Because I can arrange for their-
Yn-: I don't know they're sleeping together or not.
Jungkook sighs
Jungkook-: Yn Don't get me wrong. I thought you know this Cause she is friend.....a sister like friend.
Yn-: but A huge farmhouse and no enough of room?
Jungkook-: it has....but some of rooms are dirt...and some problems.....so I asked and it'll take time fix them.
Jungkook-: I'm Sorry.....
Yn-: No that's fine...I think reacted too much......way too much.
Jungkook nodded
Yn-: Excuse me.
Yn went out of the room leaving him all alone.
Jungkook-: Cute. *giggles*

Meanwhile
•••••••••••••••

Mr.Scott was taking nap while Fantasizes about having Yn is his arms. Mr.Scott has a lustful nature. Since he is here he started bad eyeing on her. He started moaning and groaning mess while thinking of Her until someone knocked the door.
Mr.scott breathing heavily sweating badly.
Mr.scott gets up and opened the it was Mr.Cha.
Mr.Cha-: C'mon dude....jungkook calling us for Lunch.
Mr.Scott-: Ohh..tell him I'll come after 15 minutes.
Mr.Cha-: Alright.
Mr.Scott closed the door.
Mr.Scott-: Such an erotic dream but nice one.

After 20 minutes

Mr.Scott after the shower he went down no one presents on the dinning table. They're all talking.
Mr.Seo-: See Mr.Scott is here.
Everyone looked at him.
Mr.Scott-: Chatting without me.....not fair.
Mr.Seo-: Nothing we are just waiting for you. Let's go guys.

Everyone took their seats Mr.Scott watching everything about Yn do he straightly went to sit beside Yn so he took the seat. Yn feels something fishy but instantly shrugged it off.
Mr.Scott-: Hii
Yn-: He-hello!!
Mr.Scott-: All good?
Yn-: Yeah!!
Mr.scott badly eyeing on her. He sat left side of Yn and jungkook right side of Yn. So he can touch her. Food has been served.
Jungkook-: enjoy your meal I hope I didn't disappoint you all.
Mr.Scott was talking to Yn and asking question but Yn replied him saying "yes", " yeah" and "hmm".
Yn feels uncomfortable by clingy behavior but doesn't want to disappoint because it's Jungkook's business partner.
Mr.Cha-: I think Mr.Scott made a really good connection with Mrs.jeon.
Mr.Scott-: Yeah of curse....BTW Man you got a beautiful wife. I think I won't get a girl like Mrs.jeon.
Jungkook smiled and look at her. He knows that she's way to beautiful that anyone can attract towards her but what's wrong with him.
Jungkook in his thought-: What's wrong with me? My partners giving compliments to her and I'm happy, goosebumps and feels proud but why? I didn't care about this but now I do care about this.
Mr.Seo-: Mr.jeon?
Jungkook came back to his reality.
Jungkook-: Huh?
Mr.Seo-: What are you thinking?
Jungkook-: Oh nothing....
Mr.Seo-: Hmmm.....I know *teasing* I know..
Jungkook-: no no no....

In the middle of the lunch all are busy talking. Jungkook also busy talking with Mr.Cha and Seo. At that moment Mr.Scott put his hand on Yn's thigh makes her flinch and Choked on her water. Mr.Scott started sliding his leg to Yn's leg. Yn's body started trembling.
Yn-: Mr.Scott what are you doing?
Mr.Scott-: You like that right? *sliding his hands into inner thigh*
Yn-: Please Mr.Scott....My husband might-
Mr.Scott-: He won't...
Yn-: Please...
Mr.Scott was about to touch her but Yn stood up suddenly makes everyone looking at her.
Yn-: I'm d-d-done you guys c-carry on.
Mr.Seo-: You didn't even eat nothing Mrs.jeon.
Yn-: Actually I'm tired so I don't feel good. I wanna sleep.
Mrs.Cha-: Ohh...Ok Mrs.jeon take a rest.
Mr.Scott seemed relax after what he did. It means he pleased by touched someone's wife. Such a pervert.

To be continued~