I: Intro: Siren (18+)

Hi, welcome to my second Woosan story. I'm glad you decided to read it, I hope you enjoy the story!

English is not my first language, so ignore some small mistakes...

Trigger warnings:

heavy smut/bdsm kinks, prostitution, graphic violence, mentions of child abuse, murder,...

Wooyoung's POV

I open my eyes in something that still feels like a nightmare, a crappy apartment with the dust grey paint cracking off the walls. A bright sun is trying to break through the equally grey curtains while I get up, placing my bare feet onto the ice-cold concrete floor I haven't had the time or energy to clean in ages.

I stumble out of the bedroom, almost tripping over a pair of thongs just lying on the floor to get my usual breakfast, fruit loops. I don't even remember eating any other breakfast than that. I slip into my work outfit, an oversized seven-eleven shirt with even more oversized jeans, combing my hair and splashing some water into my face, trying to hide the fact I haven't slept more than a few hours, miserably failing.

As usual, the bus is exactly 10 minutes late and packed with sweaty people just trying to get to their work on time. It's a shitty job, but it's the only thing I can do right now, except for making some porn videos and praying that people watch them so I can make a little more money to just be a little less stressed out about having to pay for my food. It works, sometimes.

I sit down where I always do, completely alone in the store. I grab my phone and hit upload on the video I made last night.

Dumbass, if I would've uploaded this shit earlier, I would've already gotten some views.

San's POV

BANG

He falls dead on the floor, a bullet hole exactly in the middle of his forehead, perfectly aimed between his eyebrows. I put the gun back onto the desk and cross my legs, the cracked leather chair giving a squeak underneath me.

'Clean that up for me', I yell at the men standing by the door.

Two tall, muscular men drag the body off the carpet, still stained with the blood of the last bastard that managed to steal money from me and had the guts to appear in front of my desk afterwards, naively believing I wouldn't find out.

I play with the lighter in my left hand, grabbing into one of the drawers with my right, pulling out a cigarette. The room already smells like smoke before I light it but it's better than the sweat of the people fearing for their lives as soon as they see me.

'Lock that goddamn door', I yell again, and the door closes, leaving me alone in the room. I grab my phone out of the same drawer, smirking at the notification appearing on my phone screen.

Busan Angel uploaded a new video.

'Ah, it's way too early for this shit but whatever', I whine out loud.

I already put out the cigarette after one pull, throwing it in a waste bin filled with tissues.

I uncross my legs and spread them a bit before clicking open the notification. I run my hand over my pants when the video jumps open, showing a cute boy with a black mask wearing a pink skirt and knee-high tights with a little bow on top.

The boy drives me crazy.

I don't know what it is that makes me so attracted to him, I've fucked hundreds of people, but nobody ever turned me on like just watching this boy on my phone screen. The bulge underneath my hand is growing when he opens his legs, revealing he's wearing pink thongs underneath his pretty skirt.

The button of my pants opens, my hand sliding in, running over the obvious bulge in my boxers. I know nothing about the boy, I don't know his name, I don't know what his face looks like, but my dirtiest fantasies are all about him.

He looks so perfect, his body, his eyes, the way he moves, I can't even imagine what I would do to him if I had him. I don't even think he'd be able to walk for one fucking day.

He moves his thongs, showing and teasing his perfect hole.

I want to eat him out so bad.

I push my boxers down, rubbing my hand over my rock-hard length as the boy pushes two fingers in. A whimper sounds through the small speaker of my phone, and I bite my lip at the perfect sound.

If he was mine, the whole neighbourhood would know.

He gets up and disappears from the screen for a second, coming back with a pink dildo, putting it right in front of the camera, pulling up his mask to lick it from the bottom up. He takes the tip in his mouth and sensually moves his tongue around it.

I rub my thumb over my own tip, pretending it's him. He goes down on the dildo, taking it in his throat as deep as he can. Surprisingly, he can almost handle the whole thing, even though it's huge.

At that moment, the elastic band of his mask snaps, but he manages to cover his face almost immediately. I rewind the video and find out there's a small moment that actually shows it.

I take a screenshot of it, speeding up the movement of my right hand after seeing his face. It's even more beautiful than the one in my fantasies. The video plays on, the sight of his face still in my mind.

I want to see him when I fuck him mercilessly.

He puts some lube on the length and opens his legs again. I imagine them over my shoulders when he pushes the oversized, lubed dildo into his stretched hole. It goes in almost effortlessly despite its size.

He would take me so well.

His head flies back and his little moans grow as he pumps the pink in and out. The more he moans the faster my hand goes, already feeling the need to cum but I don't want to stop yet.

The video goes on and after a few minutes the boy on the screen starts to climax and I finally let go, cum flowing over my hand. I take a tissue out of my drawer and attempt to clean up every drop of the sticky liquid.

I go back to the screenshot and stare at it for a bit.

I want him. I want him so bad. And I'm Choi San, I can have everything I want. That little porn star is mine.